"Disabled infertility chance and instead introduced a reduced pregnancy probability with every additional child" HOW MUCH tho?.

Users who are viewing this thread

@SadShogun
A question I've been wondering, in current versions is does the "number of children" penalty get reset if a man re-marries or is it also marked on the male?
Like if wife dies after having 4 kids, will getting new younger wife be just like starting over or as if she already has 4 kids?
Yes it does reset in that sense, it is not marked on the male and male does not have any effect on the fertility chance (other than being in the same location) So if a male re-marries a new female with no children the chance goes up back to having "0" kids.

@SadShogun
A question I've been wondering, in current versions is does the "number of children" penalty get reset if a man re-marries or is it also marked on the male?
Like if wife dies after having 4 kids, will getting new younger wife be just like starting over or as if she already has 4 kids?
In a recent playthrough I had my two first wives die in battle, each after bearing 2 children. Third wife got pregnant pretty quickly, so I'm guessing it resets with each wife. Now that I know probability goes down with each successive child, I'll probably start moving my wives into the infantry with crappy armor after the second child so they have more chance of dying and I can remarry/reset, lol.

bump on this thread because i would like to know if there is a base chance on twins. is there a % chance on having twins instead of a single born?

Back
Top Bottom