Need More Info Disabled achievements without cheats or mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.4407
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I was playing campaign mode normally, until I left and came back loading a save and then the message "Achievements are disabled" appeared. I never used any cheats or mods. Please, is there any way to enable them again in my current campaign?
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Could you check if the config.cheat_mode is 0?
You can find it below or check in game with the developer console.
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs engine_config.txt

Could you check if the config.cheat_mode is 0?
You can find it below or check in game with the developer console.
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs engine_config.txt
I already checked, it's at 0.
If I start a new campaign, the warning doesn't appear, but I wanted to reactivate the achievements in the current campaign

I just started having this issue as well today. I gained achievements 2 days ago for this campaign, I played without internet yesterday(my router died), started up today and get the achievements disabled message. I validated that engine_config.txt did have cheat_mode=0 .

Same way. I playing the main story. No cheats, no mods. Until some point, the achievements worked, and then suddenly stopped (there are no warnings about disabling achievements on loading). On another save with a different character, the achievements work.

Game version v1.0.2.6150

Hello. I have the same problem. I have never used cheat or mods but since some time I got alert "Achievements are disabled". I also checked my old saves from the same campaign and there is no such alert. The difference in time between two saves where achievements are enabled and disabled is near 3-4 hours. I can provide my saves before and after the issue began for investigation.

Game version v1.0.2.8368

Back
Top Bottom