Disable flinching in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to disable flinching from being hit. I went into Native/ModuleData/animations_combat and changed all the strike animations to duration 0.1, but that hasn't worked. I'm thinking of perhaps removing the restart flag and seeing if that makes a difference. Any thoughts or tips?

"damageintertupthreshold" is the parameter you are looking for
damageinterupthreshold pulls up nothing. Searching threshold pulls up atmosphere data and a couple of files with stuff mainly related to rotation thresholds. Is the file I need to edit not in modules? I appreciate the help, but are you sure the information you're referencing is up to date?

Upvote 0
<!-- damage related -->
<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdPierce" value="5.0"/>
<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdCut" value="5.0"/>
<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdBlunt" value="5.0"/>

Upvote 0
<!-- damage related -->
<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdPierce" value="5.0"/>
<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdCut" value="5.0"/>
<managed_core_parameter id="DamageInterruptAttackthresholdBlunt" value="5.0"/>
Nevermind. My failing drive actually didn't crash windows when I did a search this time. You rock, man.

Upvote 0
So quick update. The damageinterruptattackthreshold kind of works. It wont stop my attack if I am winding up and I get hit by a single attack. If I get hit by more than one attack or I get hit by an arrow, I still flinch. If I get hit and I'm not winding up for an attack, I flinch.

Upvote 0
So, I'm playing with a mod that makes me take no damage. Changing those values is functional enough that if I use a melee weapon and turn on an autoclicker so I just never stop swinging, I won't get stunned.

Upvote 0
This mod might have some options.
Not really, no. That mod focuses on mounted combat and getting knocked off your horse. I looked through the config file and it looks like you can disable being knocked off your horse and your horse rearing up, but I don't see anything that would stop you from being stunlocked by arrows or getting hit.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom