In Progress Dirt/Particals flying from ground when unit dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Just started playing again, cant find much on google about this bug or any solutions. Dirt/Snow/Sand rockets up from in front of a unit as it dies and goes to the ground. Have tried verifying game files and reinstalling. I can switch to beta branch and start new game if I need to, no biggy about the save or anything just want to figure out how to fix this because its super immersion breaking and distracting.
How to Reproduce: Happens in any scene with combat. Every unit dying produces this visual bug.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None but I think cheat mode is on/set to 1 as I can see the full inventory in the inventory tab.
Scene Name (if related): All of them including combat
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screencap - Youtube video of about a minute of game play with multiple instances of the bug (turn volume off/down)
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2080 Super
GPU Driver Version: 516.94
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: DDR4 16GB 3200MHz
Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB

My apologies if this is accounted for somewhere, Iv done a couple searches and found a reddit thread with people talking about it but no solutions or bug reports.

Just wanted to give a heads up this problem does exist in 1.8.0 but is intermittent. Not sure how to reproduce it or what exactly triggers it but if I figure out more I will update here.

Back
Top Bottom