Need More Info Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

WBP

Recruit
Summary: Direct3D 11 Device has been removed or reset. Please restart the game. Operation has been completed successfully.
This error has pretty much killed any ability for me to play the game. It happens generally when clicking into a menu. I've turned off sharpening in AMD, and deleted files in \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs. Previously I was getting messages saying something similar, but referencing that there weren't enough resources so I went out and bought a whole bloody eGPU set up thinking I would need it for any gaming I was going to do if this was occurring and really wanting to play this game, but now I still can't play because of this and I simply do not know why. Frustrating.
How to Reproduce: Literally anything to do with the menus start menu, inventory and character menus, trade at a settlement, etc...
Have you used cheats and if so which: None at all.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Acer Swift 3 (sf314-511-75ux) + Sonnet Breakaway Puck Rx 5500 xt through connected through tbt 4 port.
GPU: Sonnet Breakaway Puck Rx 5500 xt
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.13025.5005
CPU: Intel Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 2803 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Not sure
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500GB SSD

I am using the "recommended" drivers from AMD. There are newer drivers but they are listed as "optional", so I figured the recommended would work better?

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom