Diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Theocrates

Recruit
Ok so I took over a city and a Castle from Fortriu. I am at war with 2 other factions barely. How do I make peace? Do I have to find the leader myself and talk to him? Can I send a diplomat somehow? Sorry if this has been covered already I didn't see it anywhere.

Appoint an emissary and get them to try and get peace. They should have a high persuasion skill. You may be able to do the thing where you can bribe enemy lords for peace too, I'm not sure. (In regards to the latter part can someone answer it for me?)

You talk to your minister in your court and if you have a spare companion, you can send an emissary to make peace or something else. Otherwise, you have to find the king and talk. Kings rarely make peace with me face to face, unless I've thrashed them. Bribing lords for peace only works for a mercenary or an independent character. Sometimes a faction will ask for a large sum of money to make peace or perhaps a fief.

I went to minister and didn't see any of those options. Also looked through companion options when talking to them and there are no diplomacy options. Do I need to have a certain building or something?

No its the minister that was already there when I took the city over. Do I need to fire him and put one of my companions as minister?

Back
Top Bottom