Diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

urugamer

Veteran
Hi, the game looks pretty good, i was playing the "1257 ad" mod and i loved the diplomacy there, but, they had the old diplomacy and never update it like the diplomacy when it was a beta  :shock:, so i was looking for other mod which had it more update it. This mod had it update it a lot, but it isn't on the last version of diplomacy, this have like less 4 versions, so i wish to ask if there is a special reason of it?
i don't know the last version of diplomacy i was playing almost the beta and i loved it XD when i discovered i run to search a mod which had it better ^^

YourStepDad said:
I'm really not sure.

I played many mods with diplomacy in it, but I don't think I've ever seen it's effects.

What does diplomacy do anyway?
Adds more diplomatic options, like alliances, and a bunch of other things.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116424.0.html

hmkay but now  I am at war with england,france,burgund and fladrian -.- ^^ with diplomatic options i would have form an alliance with england ^^ thats why i miss diplomacy in this mod^^ - a bit ^^

PS:but i won´t use another mod cause this one is awesome!

Yeah Diplomacy 2.8 should be present - please add - I can live with the 1.143 version - but i want to conquer everything so Diplomacy would help a lot!

And please fix the shoes and gloves - arrow and bolts bug - so great this mod - would really deserve a good upgrade!

Thanks a lot anyways...

Back
Top Bottom