Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo 1174+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.174+WSE2

Users who are viewing this thread

Wuan

Veteran
Diplomacy 1174 merged with Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment v0.96.3
for Warband version 1.174 and Warband Script Enhancer 2(1.0.8.4)

M&B Nexus Download(source code is included)

Please see Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.0.8.4) how to install and use it.
basic MS:Diplomacy for 1.174---by Waihti, updated by Somebody;
reference and migration Diplomacy - PBOD -- Diplo v42 - PBOD 0963 --by Caba'drin;
add Diplomacy 1.174 Prejudice Patch by Wulf/Iron Sight;
Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.0.8.4)--by K700;
Some codes of Silverstag--by Windyplains.
Fix a bug that when a lord without spouse changes faction to another, his/her title will be wrong.

6509-1671016532-2083965387.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Have you seen my last reply? Please reply to me. It may be a little compulsive:smile:, but I really want to know your opinion. Thank you.
Yes, I saw it. What exactly do you want me to elaborate on?

To be honest, when it comes to me, I am not interested in things like RTX Remix; I prefer to stick to original versions of games. I do not think they will do much to make a big difference for the playerbase just like shader recompilers/ modifiers which are nice but fairly optional.

To be honest, when it comes to me, I am not interested in things like RTX Remix; I prefer to stick to original versions of games. I do not think they will do much to make a big difference for the playerbase just like shader recompilers/ modifiers which are nice but fairly optional.
Well, I'm excited about that, but I don't know the details. Thank you for your idea.

Back
Top Bottom