Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Users who are viewing this thread

I have installed mount and blade warband version 1.143 , then installed the mod.
But when i try to start the game with the shortcut the installer creates it says that this mod is only for 1.143 version which i already have it installed.
Any help?

litdum said:
Is there PreBattle Order modmerger kit for Diplomacy 4.3?

Just yesterday I was able to successfully merge the Diplomacy 4.3 script with the PBOD .92 modmerger source.  I don't know if it will work with the PBOD .963 source because I haven't tried it.  FYI, PBOD .92 doesn't need WSE to operate, but it also doesn't permit pre-battle positioning as in PBOD .95 and later.

Hi guys i need your help.
Well im not a programmer and i dont understand how python works.

I have Floris 2.55 and warband 1.153 and i want to update PBOD to 0.96 as the verison in Floris is 0.91... I didnt find any tutorial how to achieve this, so plz tell me exactly how to do that step by step  ... Ty

I get the errors:
- get_object failed for mesh flag4 to 9

Any clue how I could fix this? As far as I can tell I added all the files needed. PBOD works, but I get the  -get_object failed for mesh flag4, through flag9 at the start of a battle.

sorr for my noobish.. but I'm creaing my own mod on native module and I want to know if is there a version of diplomacy 4.3 that run on 1.167 and if is there a vesion i can downlaod only  diplomacy modded files and not diplomacy all since i want to know what I'm going to modify without overwrting my own modded files...

thanks

JC LEON said:
sorr for my noobish.. but I'm creaing my own mod on native module and I want to know if is there a version of diplomacy 4.3 that run on 1.167 and if is there a vesion i can downlaod only  diplomacy modded files and not diplomacy all since i want to know what I'm going to modify without overwrting my own modded files...

thanks

Are you looking for this? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324014.0.html

Lord of Shadows said:
JC LEON said:

thanks

Are you looking for this? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324014.0.html

nope.. i dont need the source code since i'm not good at coding.. i need a compiled version..
btw i downlaoded this http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1887 and installer on 1.167 folder and after lauched the diplomacy module and I havent erorrs..how can I check if all is ok??

Phunkadelic said:
Redleg said:
I'm not positive but I think this can be changed in your options menu for the game (not the camp options but the regular game options you access by pressing esc key.

Yes i'm aware of those options, everything is checked and i have those messages when i launch the game in Native or in Diplomacy. I also tried spending some time on the map and actually i get no message at all  :???:

I've had this problem too. Anyone figure out a solution?

It isn't a problem in the native game, or in plain Diplomacy.

Is it possible to use this with my modern Steam version of Warband, or do I have to somehow find/downgrade to an earlier version?

For some reason I don't have a minister, only a Chamberlain and a constable, I'm pretty sure this isn't normal.
Anyone have any idea what I can do?

Back
Top Bottom