SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Diplomacy issue] Kings are suicidal

Users who are viewing this thread

KidKiedis

Recruit
Playing for Sturgians this session, but I've noticed that behavior quite a number of times.

Sturgia (~2000 Strength) has only 3 cities left and at war with NE (4000S), then it declares war at Khuzaits(4000S) and then on Southern Empire (4000S). Khizaits have peace with all other faction, i.e. they can send all forces to Sturgia.

Clearly it's suicidal behavior, i.e. they have no chance at all even with player behind them. Looks like "kings" declare wars not paying attention to Kingdom Strength ratio or geographical position of other factions. NE SE are to the west and Khizaits to the east, i.e. now it has 2 fronts against overwhelming powers.

That's because Raganvad is a ****ing moron, he will hoard fiefs for himself and do all kinds of dumb things, playing for Sturgia right now is a waste of time sadly.
lol Sure he's an ******* but same happened when I played for NE in previous session. Now I just have the numbers.

Seems like factions are just targeting exact settlements for the next attack and don't care much about declaring war on a few superpowers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom