Diplomacy for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

The village had a prosperity of 2 when you looted it (and only one item in its inventory), so it's probably some underflow error. There was a ton of divide-by-zero error before I patched it the first time.
EDIT: it's fixed now

I love u Somebody

edit: is the fix added to the current dropbox version or do I need to wait for a later release? If it's the current dropbox version are there specific files I should replace? Whole thing?

edit 2: clearly the files in the dropbox zip that were modified today

#script_cf_town_castle_recruit_volunteers_cond
  # INPUT: none
  # OUTPUT: none
  ("cf_town_castle_recruit_volunteers_cond",
    [(store_faction_of_party, ":town_faction", "$current_town"),
    (party_get_slot, ":center_relation", "$current_town", slot_center_player_relation),
    (store_relation, ":town_faction_relation", ":town_faction", "fac_player_faction"),
    (ge, ":center_relation", 0),
    (this_or_next|ge, ":center_relation", 5),
    (this_or_next|eq, ":town_faction", "$players_kingdom"),
    (this_or_next|ge, ":town_faction_relation", 0),
    (this_or_next|eq, ":town_faction", "$supported_pretender_old_faction"),
    (            eq, "$players_kingdom", 0),
    (party_slot_ge, "$current_town", slot_center_volunteer_troop_amount, 0),
    (party_slot_ge, "$current_town", slot_center_volunteer_troop_type, 1),
    (party_get_free_companions_capacity, ":free_capacity", "p_main_party"),
    (ge, ":free_capacity", 1),
    ]),

not a novice soldier here
Can we add the last level troops?

Oookey, I'm not sure what's going on, but sometimes when I visit a village, all the npc's there are just standing in place, and when I talk to them, they give me the standard 'surrender or die' convo, even the village elder. It happened to me when I entered the scene in Ayyike. Something I also noticed was that there wasn't the 'recruit volunteers' option in the Ayyike's village-menu, but i figured it wasn't an issue since this option can be missing for different reasons, even in native (too many troops, already asking about recruiting, etc.). Could this be connected?

Edit: Also, for some reason, I can't recruit deserters to my party - the option is missing when talking to them. Is there some kind of condition that needs to be met (higher renown or charisma)?
Also, also, may I suggest adding the option to turn permadeath on/ off and the ability to execute captured lords?

Somebody said:
Sounds like you're running a different variant of Diplomacy. Killing lords isn't even part of the core features so I wouldn't know anything about that.
I'm running a different variant of Diplo because i want to kill lords? Or because npcs don't work? Speaking of which, the townwalkers in Reyvadin don't work either, as well as in the rest of the Vaegir towns, and in some Swadian ones as well.

How make cattle to follow me?

In latest version, "drag cattle to me" command doesnt appear.

also, it cannot be activated in tweakMB.

Somebody said:
Well what did you edit?
Eh, never mind that. I fixed it somehow.
Here's a question: When I fight in tourneys, the custom battles heroes are also in the participants roster. How do I remove them? I want to turn some of them into companions, so having two of them participate in a tourney would break immersion.

Hello Somebody!

First of all, thanks for updating the Diplomacy mod!

But I also have one question for you.
I've noticed that the quicksave F12 text notifications don't show up on this module, am I right?
How do I bring those back?

EDIT: I made a mistake as I didn't move on the map before I tried to save the game.
Completely forgot about that.

A question about multiplayer. So, I go to multiplayer, host a game, and select invasion mode. The game launches, but all the invading npcs spawn outside the map's limits and I can't even see them. My friendly npcs just start running against the wall of the map, but never reach the enemy. Another issue is some game modes being unplayable. For instance, invasion mode and deathmatch work, but team deathmatch or CTF (or was it called conquest?) don't: I start the match, get the 'select faction' window, but no matter how many times i click on this faction or that, nothing happens; bots spawn and fight as normal, i can spin the camera, open the 'journal', and 'chat', but that's it. I can't even exit the match, and have to force-shutdown the game.

Hey Somebody could you please exchange the current deathcam with this one?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=282550.0

It's much smoother and mouse-controlled.

Sorry, dumb question: is this the 4.3 version and is it the latest or works with 1.74 Warband (I do have a WSE exe for use with other mods)? Also does this include PBOD or do I need to find a PBOD installer? Thanks in advance.

lcmiracle said:
Sorry, dumb question: is this the 4.3 version and is it the latest or works with 1.74 Warband (I do have a WSE exe for use with other mods)? Also does this include PBOD or do I need to find a PBOD installer? Thanks in advance.
++ Please respond

Apart from the fix from DJ_Fredy, I found an issue in the way lords are selected to return from exile.
There is also an issue in "module_simple_triggers.py", that causes the loop through the lords to be incorrect.
It tries to pick a random index between lords_begin and lords_end and then wrap at the end, but the loop spills over.

In "module_simple_triggers.py", add the line

# affilated family ai
  (24 * 7,
  [
        #nested diplomacy start+ (piggyback on this trigger) allow lords to return from exile
(assign, ":save_reg0", reg0),
(assign, ":save_reg1", reg1),
(assign, ":save_reg4", reg4),
(try_begin),
#only proceed if setting is enabled
(ge, "$g_dplmc_lord_recycling", DPLMC_LORD_RECYCLING_ENABLE),
#Kings/pretenders do not return in this manner (it should be different if it does happen).
#Companions have a separate mechanism for return.
(assign, ":chosen_lord", -1),
(assign, ":best_score", -101),
(assign, ":num_exiles", 0),
#iterate over lords from a random start point, wrapping back to zero
(store_random_in_range, ":rand_no", lords_begin, lords_end),

(val_sub, ":rand_no", lords_begin),

(try_for_range, ":index", lords_begin, lords_end),
  (store_add, ":troop_no", ":rand_no", ":index"),
  (try_begin),
#wrap back around when you go off the end
(ge, ":troop_no", lords_end),
(val_sub, ":troop_no", lords_end),