Resolved Diplomacy between nations

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Podsumowanie : Hello. I have a problem with diplomacy. I am a vassal in Vlandia and at the moment we have made peace with 3 nations. In all of nations i've got an inscription "Diplomacy 140/1980/2040(days)". Many days passed but still there is 140/1980/2040 days. I've got a mod installed that transalate into Polish language for patch 1.5. 8. and I think this is the cause

Yesterday I updated game for patch 1.5.9 and this thing with diplomacy happened. Can I fix this? Maybe in the game files or something? Or i have to start game from the beginning.. If there is someone who can write in Polish it would be great :wink:

Podsumowanie : Hello. I have a problem with diplomacy. I am a vassal in Vlandia and at the moment we have made peace with 3 nations. In all of nations i've got an inscription "Diplomacy 140/1980/2040(days)". Many days passed but still there is 140/1980/2040 days. I've got a mod installed that transalate into Polish language for patch 1.5. 8. and I think this is the cause

Yesterday I updated game for patch 1.5.9 and this thing with diplomacy happened. Can I fix this? Maybe in the game files or something? Or i have to start game from the beginning.. If there is someone who can write in Polish it would be great :wink:
Can you post a link to the mod?

Czy możesz opublikować zrzut ekranu swojego problemu?

Jeśli problemem jest polski mod, masz dwie możliwości. Wróć do wersji 1.5.8 lub poczekaj, aż twórca modów wyda wersję kompatybilną z 1.5.9

Last edited:
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom