Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Yes but it's not save compatible

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Filou said:
But it doesn't include PBOD as far as I can tell.

Yeah. And the simple ability to form infantry into squares is extremely important, especially if you're running battle sizer and leadership gives you 10 troop slots per point in it.

I checked out the download link for this mod (in the first post) on m&b repository and noticed highlighted text reading "Original Diplomacy+ allow fief + PBOD for Warband 1.134 required." 

Where do I find the original stuff?  Most importantly, where do I find Diplomacy 3.3.2?  The only links I've seen point toward the m&b 4.1 Diplomacy version.  Has it been deleted from the whole internet? 

It seems that the Diplomacy 3.3.2 + PBOD downloads I've found on this forum do NOT include the entire package; rather they are meant to be installed over a pre-existing Diplomacy installation.  Problem is I don't have that pre-existing installation....?

Thanks for any help / ideas.

You might not need your 1.134 installation as you can just use this version, no?

Caba`drin said:
I keep a mirror of old Diplomacy downloads (the link appears to keep disappearing from anywhere accessible here though, so I don't fault you for not finding it) on MediaFire for this type of situation: Old Diplomacy Versions (from 2.4.4 to present, most versions). You'll find the 3.2.2 installer there.
Do refrain from cross-posting, though. Makes it harder to track down answers/ends up in duplicated efforts etc.

Okay, I am considering getting diplomacy for warband because it enhances he "end game" experience, I have 1.143 and bought it on steam, anyone know where i can find the diplomacy download that works with 1.143 and any tips on installing it and using it. TY

Fruitcake said:
Okay, I am considering getting diplomacy for warband because it enhances he "end game" experience, I have 1.143 and bought it on steam, anyone know where i can find the diplomacy download that works with 1.143 and any tips on installing it and using it. TY
Well...you're in a thread for the prior version of Diplomacy and it is for Warband version 1.143. This is a zip'd file that would need to be dropped into your Warband\Modules\ folder within Steam.

Or, you could go to the stickied 'About Diplomacy' thread and get the current version of Diplo, also for 1.143. That's a self-installing .exe

Thanks fr the quick reply, sorry for posting it in the wrong thread. Ill find this stickied about diplomacy thread. ty

i love this mod.you guys did a great job.

i want to recruit troops from tavern.is that option compatible with this mod?and if yes,what should i do to make it happen?

Hi,

Sorry to be a noob, but whenever i request to trade anything (any town) for Sargoth (off of the original owner - King Ragnar) He will always say "I have no intention of giving up Sargoth", no matter the wealth difference betweent the two fiefs.  Have i done something wrong? or am i missing something?  Because it is a fantastic mod, but i downloaded it to get sargoth and was wondering if anyone could help me?

Thanks for doing such an awesome job on this mod!

Back
Top Bottom