SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I have the source? I want to at least see it. It would be awesome if I could use it though, to make a mod.

I'm trying to find the name of one of the songs added by this mod, specifically "tavern_music_4." If anybody knows or could point me in the direction of the original, I'd appreciate it.

I have a quick question. I'm about 400 days into the game and I've been searching far and wide for a couple of things: plate armor and a nice war cleaver. I haven't been able to find either.

I got desperate enough to flip on the cheatmenu and look for them in the item list. After going every item individually a few times I wasn't able to find them.

Were they removed from this mod?

I have question about custom made banner.

Once, i made banner pattern in my own style,

is there way to change banner pattern?

Can't i change banner pattern after making that?

Hailene said:
I have a quick question. I'm about 400 days into the game and I've been searching far and wide for a couple of things: plate armor and a nice war cleaver. I haven't been able to find either.

I got desperate enough to flip on the cheatmenu and look for them in the item list. After going every item individually a few times I wasn't able to find them.

Were they removed from this mod?

I think "Plate armor" would be renamed to "Knight armor".
King harulus wears that armor.
Also armor shop sells knight armor well.

I couldn't find war cleaver yet, but maybe that will exists with another name.

Steelblade said:
I think "Plate armor" would be renamed to "Knight armor".
King harulus wears that armor.
Also armor shop sells knight armor well.

I see "knight armor" on the 384-479 page. It's only 52/16 body/leg armor. I found armor that's *close* to the standard 55/17 of plate armor from vanilla. It's on the same page and it has 54/16. It's Heldric mail and plate.

Bump bump bump.

Anyone have any idea on where the missing plate and war cleaver went?

I still haven't found it in any of the towns.

Hi Litdum

First your mod is amazing!! I love it!

But...
When I am on the battlefield the enemies (especially Khergit Khanate) do not attack me.
Their horses do not move but Khergits still use their sword and their bow ...
So it's too easy to kill all of them!! :wink:

Is this a bug?

From what I've seen so far, a great improvement over Native. In the day that I've been playing I've been running to an error when talking to the Guild Masters some times. Also, I have to say that the Wandering Women that appear some times in taverns look horrendous, and don't blend in at all.

Code:
SCRIPTERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid faction ID:109; LINE NO: 4:
At dialog consequence: dlga_start:mayor_begin.1.
At dialog consequence: dlga_start:mayor_begin.1.

Hey there, having a lot of fun with your mod and didn't encounter any problems so far, so just a simple question:

Is there an option to set up a camp in the field where you can deploy some troops? Just like you could with a castle or town (which I do not have yet).

Thanks!

I'm going to go ahead and assume you still work on this and give a little suggestion. I think it'd be a pretty cool addition to the module if you could find a way to add the Custom Troop Trees mod to it.

Cheers for the amazing mod :grin: Favorite native based mod for Warband

u3NT0Pm.jpg

(P.S: I modded my character's helmet from Sands of faith just because it looked awesome)

Hope you all have a wonderful year.

beyler bişey sorcam bu modda ben lordlaarın taraf degistirmesini açıyorum fakat sürgün etmiyolar kimseyi yada lordlar çok nadir taraf degisiyo mesela svadyanın 1 kalesi kaldıgı halde 20 lord vardı

ayarlardan acıyorum direk acık dedigim halde oluyo bi bendemi oluyo yoksa sorunmu bu ?

tekgel1 said:
beyler bişey sorcam bu modda ben lordlaarın taraf degistirmesini açıyorum fakat sürgün etmiyolar kimseyi yada lordlar çok nadir taraf degisiyo mesela svadyanın 1 kalesi kaldıgı halde 20 lord vardı

ayarlardan acıyorum direk acık dedigim halde oluyo bi bendemi oluyo yoksa sorunmu bu ?
You should write your question in English. You should also learn how to write in Turkish correctly  :facepalm:

Just wanted to ask: Is upstab/overhead stabbing with 1handed and 2handed polearms included?

(from here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353520.0.html )

This Diplomacy mod looks and sounds like exactly what I am looking for, it's just that particular ability is something I can't quite play M&B without. It's very useful especially in formations. :smile:

hello, idk if i should ask this, i just want to know if i can add another mod with this it will only be of personal use such as custom troop tree mod? or how to add custom charges or more charges? for Custom banners?

Thank you,
I would like to know this.

Back
Top Bottom