- Best answers
This mod is not a simply version of Diplomacy mod, just I like this name for the mod. It is the result of my workings more than a year. Actually I had started this for progressing just Diplomacy mod at first so the mod's name has become Diplomacy 4.litdum(the recent one is 4.3 as you know ). But later, i loved modding this game and i ve gone so forward than progressing just Diplomacy mod. I ve created this thinking how i can enjoy most while playing the game. This mod is my imagination and comment for Warband. I hope you will like it as well. As creating the mod, my main purpose wasn't making a too large mod but high quality, bugfixed and including very useful features mod so it does not include thousands of items or hundreds of troops but I have tried to make the best looking graphic combination we can get maximum performance, added tens of new animations, hundreds of new models: my models + OSP models that i have remodified almost all of them, hundreds of new sounds, many new scenes, hundreds of fixings and many other features...
You already know normal diplomacy features. They are with some bugfixings in this mod:
-Some better presentations.
-When you join another kingdom after you have your own kingdom and chose a culture speaking with your chancellor, this culture you chose didn't used to change. It has been fixed.
-when you chose a culture speaking with your chancellor, not only the guards in castle interior changes but prison guards and castle guards as well. (also other four guards in towns).
- Pre-Battle Orders&Deployment
This genius coding includes basicly new battle tactics, formations and orders but also many things such as bodyguard option, weapon fixes and incredible artificial intelligence for the game.
I ve tried to give the largest PBOD it can be without wse.
-I ve added to latest non-wse pbod version i ve used somethings i found necessary such as new deathcam triggers, crouching(for player and as an order for player troops), deploying pavise shields(for player) from with-wse versions.
-And also artificial intelligence has been a bit changed to require less CPU than the latest one which is released for non-wse mods(it was driving CPU so much) so it requires less CPU now.
Another genius coding, which allows you to join any lord's party as his soldier.
I am thinking of adding somethings more to this for next versions of Diplomcy 4.litdum.
- New Feasts & Castle Interiors
Some castle interiors are different from what they were before:
- Villagers in Castle Courtyards
There are walkers in castles as well, so castles are alive anymore.
- Bridge Battles
If you are near or over a bridge on the map when the battle started, there will be the bridge in the battle scene as well.
- Sea trade
It includes sea travel, sea battle, sea trading(there are merchant ships just like caravans) and port system.
- Tavern animations
There are musicians and walkers sitting and drinking in taverns (tavern scenes are also modified with foods, drinks, tables and chairs)
- Another Siege Tower for Besieging Castles
This one was already exist in game but not used in singe player. I added it for some castles
- Lords Changing Factions
If you don't like seeing names such as Boyar Nuwas, Emir Klargus, Jarl Kramuk, you can turn it off to change factions/to be exiled/defection for vassals in the game.
- Tavern Women
They increase your party's morale
- Animation Variety
There are new runnig, walking, riding, standing animations and they are more than one for each of them for diversification.
- Combat Animations
They are new attacks and defends animations but I ve added only defends and some of two-handed&polearm attacks . Some people like native attacks and defends animations more so there is also a second file for them to use, which named "actions.txt(with Native attacks&defends).rar", in the mod folder. You can also use this to turn it back to the native animations by replacing with other one.
- Camels Frighten Horses
Horses fear camels and react, except chargers and sarranid horses.
- Changing Party Name
You can change your party's name after your renown became 70.
- Drinks in Taverns
You can buy beers and wines talking tavernkeepers to increase your party's morale
- Selling Prisoner
You can sell your prisoners to tavernkeepers as well.
- AI bots can also kick.
- Perfect troop presentation.
- Items have been seperated to the markets depending on cultures they are used by.
- Troops have got better items at lower levels
- Ethnic faces
- The game pauses when you detected hostiles during fast travel
- New blood and sound effects(I ve tried to choose the most tragic ones)
- Balanced kingdoms strenghs
- Besiegings are more difficult
- Shield bash attack
- and a lot more features and fixings...
- Custom Banner
You can create your own banner
- Tournament Play Enhancement
Its new and detaily improved tournament system
-I created new cultural and differentiate tournament items.
-Ranking display have real portraits of participants.
-Cultural names and titles.
- AI kicking has been removed
- An option to disable/enable that horses fear camels
- An option to set the population density in villages, towns and castles
- and several more things...
- Using Auxiliary Player in Battle a.k.a. Bodysliding
You can control another troop in your party to continue the battle after you get knocked out
- the bug that some npcs appering without weapons in the tournament has been fixed
- Rescuing lords from prison mission bug has been fixed
- Color presentation has been fixed and improved
- Custom banner is now optional, premade banners are also selectable
-More charges for custom banner.
- An option to disable/enable scaling tournament participants levels by the system
-I found them very difficult so made an option to disable this feature.
-I also made some fixes about weapon choices in design panel and some other little fixes.
- Some fixings for textures
- I have fixed some textures.
- And also thanks to Operatic Ocelot for he has modified shield textures as they are semi-transparent for custom banner to look fit on them
- New male and female faces
- Some fixings for animations and voices
- and several more things...
It is main file so you need to remove the previous one from your Modules folder before extracting this one.
- If it is first time you install Diplomacy 4.litdum:
Extract the file to Mount&Blade Warband/Modules
Download from Kirmizi Perfect for v0.1, v0.2 and v0.3
Download from NexusMods for v0.1, v0.2 and v0.3
Download from ModDB:
The Mod's Banner/Signature: