SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum(v0.3 released - 09.05.2017)

litdum

Master Knight
Best answers

This mod is not a simply version of Diplomacy mod, just I like this name for the mod. It is the result of my workings more than a year. Actually I had started this for progressing just Diplomacy mod at first so the mod's name has become Diplomacy 4.litdum(the recent one is 4.3 as you know :smile:). But later, i loved modding this game and i ve gone so forward than progressing just Diplomacy mod.  I ve created this thinking how i can enjoy most while playing the game. This mod is my imagination and comment for Warband. I hope you will like it as well.  As creating the mod, my main purpose wasn't making a too large mod but high quality, bugfixed and including very useful features mod so it does not include thousands of items or hundreds of troops but I have tried to make the best looking graphic combination we can get maximum performance, added tens of new animations, hundreds of new models: my models + OSP models that i have remodified almost all of them, hundreds of new sounds, many new scenes, hundreds of fixings and many other features...

FEATURES:
  • Diplomacy
    You already know normal diplomacy features. They are with some bugfixings in this mod:
    -Some better presentations.
    -When you join another kingdom after you have your own kingdom and chose a culture speaking with your chancellor, this culture you chose didn't used to change. It has been fixed.
    -when you chose a culture speaking with your chancellor, not only the guards in castle interior changes but prison guards and castle guards as well. (also other four guards in towns).
  • Pre-Battle Orders&Deployment
    This genius coding includes basicly new battle tactics, formations and orders but also many things such as bodyguard option, weapon fixes and incredible artificial intelligence for the game.
    I ve tried to give the largest PBOD it can be without wse.
    -I ve added to latest non-wse pbod version i ve used somethings i found necessary such as new deathcam triggers, crouching(for player and as an order for player troops), deploying pavise shields(for player) from with-wse versions.
    -And also artificial intelligence has been a bit changed to require less CPU than the latest one which is released for non-wse mods(it was driving CPU so much) so it requires less CPU now.
  • Freelancer
    Another genius coding, which allows you to join any lord's party as his soldier.
    I am thinking of adding somethings more to this for next versions of Diplomcy 4.litdum.
  • New Feasts & Castle Interiors
    Some castle interiors are different from what they were before:
    But whenever there is a feast, all of them are different from what they were before and much better.
  • Villagers in Castle Courtyards
    There are walkers in castles as well, so castles are alive anymore.
    I am thinking of making castles tax system just like villages so they will have production and a new tax system not depending on their connected villages and also i will put some more houses, infields, paths etc. to their courtyards for next versions.
  • Bridge Battles
    If you are near or over a bridge on the map when the battle started, there will be the bridge in the battle scene as well.
  • Sea trade
    It includes sea travel, sea battle, sea trading(there are merchant ships just like caravans) and port system.
  • Tavern animations
    There are musicians and walkers sitting and drinking in taverns (tavern scenes are also modified with foods, drinks, tables and chairs)
  • Another Siege Tower for Besieging Castles
    This one was already exist in game but not used in singe player. I added it for some castles
  • Lords Changing Factions
    If you don't like seeing names such as Boyar Nuwas, Emir Klargus, Jarl Kramuk, you can turn it off to change factions/to be exiled/defection for vassals in the game.
  • Tavern Women
    They increase your party's morale :grin:
  • Animation Variety
    There are new runnig, walking, riding, standing animations and they are more than one for each of them for diversification.
  • Combat Animations
    They are new attacks and defends animations but I ve added only defends and some of two-handed&polearm attacks . Some people like native attacks and defends animations more so there is also a second  file for them to use, which named "actions.txt(with Native attacks&defends).rar", in the mod folder. You can also use this to turn it back to the native animations by replacing with other one.
  • Camels  Frighten Horses
    Horses fear camels and react, except chargers and sarranid horses.
  • Changing Party Name
    You can change your party's name after your renown became 70.
  • Drinks in Taverns
    You can buy beers and wines talking tavernkeepers to increase your party's morale
  • Selling Prisoner
    You can sell your prisoners to tavernkeepers as well.
  • AI bots can also kick.
  • Perfect troop presentation.
  • Items have been seperated to the markets depending on cultures they are used by.
  • Troops have got better items at lower levels
  • Ethnic faces
  • The game pauses when you detected hostiles during fast travel
  • New blood and sound effects(I ve tried to choose the most tragic ones)
  • Balanced kingdoms strenghs
  • Besiegings are more difficult
  • Shield bash attack
  • and a lot more features and fixings...

More Images:

v0.2 changelog
  • Custom Banner
    You can create your own banner
  • Tournament Play Enhancement
    Its new and detaily improved tournament system
    -I created new cultural and differentiate tournament items.
    -Ranking display have real portraits of participants.
    -Cultural names and titles.
  • AI kicking has been removed
  • An option to disable/enable that horses fear camels
  • An option to set the population density in villages, towns and castles
  • and several more things...

v0.3 changelog
  • Using Auxiliary Player in Battle a.k.a. Bodysliding
    You can control another troop in your party to continue the battle after you get knocked out
  • the bug that some npcs appering without weapons in the tournament has been fixed
  • Rescuing lords from prison mission bug has been fixed
  • Color presentation has been fixed and improved
  • Custom banner is now optional, premade banners are also selectable
    -More charges for custom banner.
    -You can also change the premade banner's back color for heraldic armors.
  • An option to disable/enable scaling tournament participants levels by the system
    -I found them very difficult so made an option to disable this feature.
    -I also made some fixes about weapon choices in design panel and some other little fixes.
  • Some fixings for textures
    - I have fixed some textures.
    - And also thanks to Operatic Ocelot for he has modified shield textures as they are semi-transparent for custom banner to look fit on them
  • New male and female faces
  • Some fixings for animations and voices
  • and several more things...
Installation v0.3:
It is main file so you need to remove the previous one from your Modules folder before extracting this one.
- If it is first time you install Diplomacy 4.litdum:
Extract the file to Mount&Blade Warband/Modules

Download Links:

Download from Kirmizi Perfect  for v0.1, v0.2 and v0.3

Download from NexusMods  for v0.1, v0.2 and v0.3

Download from ModDB:
  for v0.1
  for v0.2
for v0.3

The Mod's Banner/Signature:
Code:
[url=https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,356426.0.html][IMG]http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/32/31280/signiture.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Steam Workshop

litdum

Master Knight
Best answers
MOD TEAM:
Only me

CREDITS/THANKS:
The Things I Have Used From Other Mods:
Mark7 and Crusader Way to Expiation mod development team - Crusaders Way to Expiation: Many excellent models, textures, trees and some shaders.
Monnikje and Floris mod team- Floris Mod:Two crown models, one northerner horse mesh, three textures for Expanded Horizons, two mesh pictures for port menus backrounds, wandering women's big breast :grin:, side explanation texts for some options, Windyplain's script for pausing at hostiles. For the changing the pbod ai to require less cpu, dev suite was very helpful.
Idibil and Brytenwalda mod team - Brytenwalda: Four nord helmet models and one modified texture of dejawolf's byrnie.
Source Files/Scripts:
waihti - Diplomacy Source
Somebody - Diplomacy for 1.168
Caba`drin - Pre-Battle Orders&Deployment & Custom Player Party Name
Taragoth and freelancer team - Freelancer
motomataru - Battlefield Tactics Kit
dunde - Simplified KeyConfig Presentation & Crouch Stance and Walking & Custom Banner Module System and Resources
MadVader - Mouse-controlled, after-death, free-roaming camera
The Mercenary - Spear Bracing Kit
Cartread - Deployable Pavise Shield
xenoargh - Fancy Damage Systems & Shield Bash Script
rubik - Perfect troop tree presentation
Zarthas - Camel Kit! - Makes horses react to camels & AI Kicking
Lumos - Beer drinking for Warband
SonKidd - Script to guarantee all melee weapons
Arch3r - Bridge Battles
Caba'drin, Ruthven, Duh - Sea trade
nemchenk - Ethnic Troops
Windyplains - Tournament Play Enhancements
DrTomas - Using Auxiliary Player(including Windyplains's modifications)
Models&Textures:
Narf of Picklestink - Men-at-Arms Armour Pack & Transitional Armour Pack & Rus Armour Pack
Pino69 - Armour Pack
dejawolf - Viking model pack
Fredelios - Fred's bunch 'o armours
Yamabusi - Highlanders models & Battlefield Priests for Calradia
Njunja - Eastern items
SacredStoneHead - Nord Armor Set
wanderer949 - Horse Mods
gutekfiutek - Polished Landscapes
DOMA_ - Cinematic Compilation
ShaunRemo, Charan - Polished Skyboxes
Openshaw - Expaned Horizons
killkhergit - Flora Enhancement Mod
lucky lancer - Texture Fiddling
BrustwarzenLenny - Nordic Armors
CptJoker - Real Water mod
Operatic Ocelot - Modified Shield Textures
Iboltax - Face Improvement Project
Adeline & Waswar - Female face and hair mod
Arthur Charles Fox-Davies - Banner Charges
Yldrania - Banner Pack
Animations:
Slawomir of Aaarrghh - Tavern Animation Pack
jacobhinds - Animation Variety Mod
Papa Lazarou - Combat Animation Enhancement & Animations for the community
Scenes:
Adorno - Historic Castles Project & Arena Overhaul mod
lucky lancer - Training Fields
Sounds:
Checkmaty - More Metal Sound Mod
Panpiper - Female Voice Sounds
For Helps:
frozenpainter(great thanks for many helps since i started modding)
buz
Porshy
Somebody
kalarhan
Hypercharge
For First Testing:
Egare52

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Is it Calradia ? I think perceiving King Harlaus feasting (as always  :grin:)
Very nice feast scene BTW
Good luck

Crossbow Pig

Master Knight
Best answers
Nice, I like that the Rhodoks got some more green on them :smile:

Edit- Just played a bit, and damn man, the  mod is so good, nice work.

litdum

Master Knight
Best answers
Slavos said:
Nice, I like that the Rhodoks got some more green on them :smile:

Edit- Just played a bit, and damn man, the  mod is so good, nice work.
thank you very much. As i said, the topic is quick edited and very superficial for now. I have worked a lot on this mode.  (Btw i'll reedit the topic soon. Edit: Its edited)

mike56

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
Impressive work, man. Have you also modified the troop trees or just the models and textures of troops?

litdum

Master Knight
Best answers
Thanks. I have changed some skills, proficiencies of troops to balance kingdoms strength but I havent modified troop trees  because for consistency of graphics, i needed the best quality items for all troops. Many troops mean many best quality items.

Crossbow Pig

Master Knight
Best answers
litdum said:
Thanks. I have changed some skills, proficiencies of troops to balance kingdoms strength but I havent modified troop trees  because for consistency of graphics, i needed the best quality items for all troops. Many troops mean many best quality items.
You should consider adding a side weapon for the rhodok veteran spearman, he only have polearm thus making the board shield useless.

litdum

Master Knight
Best answers
Slavos said:
litdum said:
You should consider adding a side weapon for the rhodok veteran spearman, he only have polearm thus making the board shield useless.
thanks to remind  me that. i was going to add it. it may also be added using morgh's editor or txt files by players but not all the rhodok spearmen will have polearm weapon in this wise. In next version, i will add this using SonKidd's script to guarantee polearm weapon for all rhodok spearman just like i ve already used for rhodok sergeant.

Crossbow Pig

Master Knight
Best answers
litdum said:
Slavos said:
litdum said:
thanks to remind  me that. i was going to add it. it may also be added using morgh's editor or txt files by players but not all the rhodok spearmen will have polearm weapon in this wise. In next version, i will add this using SonKidd's script to guarantee polearm weapon for all rhodok spearman just like i ve already used for rhodok sergeant.
The "tf_guarantee_polearm"  flag has been added to the game in 1.168, you just need to add it to headers_troops.py and then use the flag on the troops. Allow me to quote kalarhan from another topic :
kalarhan said:
Recent versions of the engine included a new flag:

Code:
tf_guarantee_polearm          = 0x08000000
You will need to update to 1.168 and include that on your header_troops.py, then you can use it on your troops. Check VC code for more details.

King Richard

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
I'm speachless.
This mod is absolutely amazing.

The only problem I have with it are the attack animations of the two handed weapons and polearms, they look weird but the idle animations make up for it, the shoulder support is always nice to see.

litdum

Master Knight
Best answers
Thanks King Richard. Actually i liked that attacking animations(that's why i ve added them :grin:) . But players comments are also important for me so i will consider your comment.

nonam3

Regular
Best answers
Random Thoughts and Observations
After playing for about 8 hours straight

Love what you did with the companions
Love the artwork
How to change button click sound to native? The button click sound is kind of overpowering
Love how you added people sitting and drinking upstairs in taverns
Love what you did with the weapon order command menu. Lots of menus with very specific orders to have total control over the battle field.
During battle I dont know what the Agent Kicks means but it continually shows up. Anyway to turn it off?
Love the item market culture matching
Would love to take over a troop if you get knocked out during battle so you can keep on fighting
Love the optimizations done for the cpu i can really turn battle size up with a lot less lag! Game is much smoother. I wish i knew how to do this myself honestly dont know how you did it but 0 lag!
Some of the trees are bugged out. Very skinny trees kind of like toothpick. Floating trees. this happens during field battles.

I havent found any game breaking bugs yet at all very awesome

nonam3

Regular
Best answers
made my own little personal submod inspired by chancellors calradia v2 on steam