Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

My game crashes when trying to enter any city on the map.  Saved last night, and then came back in this morning and this is occuring.

Sorry for reviving the dead, but I'm having trouble finding the a download link for the source codes for Diplomacy 3.3.2 + OSP Items. I've downloaded the mod via the link on the repository, though it didn't come with any source files, just the text files for the module. Advice/help/download link would be much appreciated.

Though if by chance someone has the source code for Diplomacy 4.1 and OSP Items (assuming they would be compatible) and their Text files for the module, that would be just as good as 3.3.2 as far as I'm concerned.

Hello, I have a problem.

I downloaded the Mod and Diplomacy for me came to me the language and the Diplomacy System Module, all good, I generated the mod etc ....

But when I have only entered the game Diplomacy language, what to Visit the Bank, the image of the lords in the cities, I have nothing of Diplomacy.

I do not know I did wrong ...

HELP!!

Hi,
Sorry to be a noob, but some characters say "i have no intention of giving up ____" (blank line for city name - eg sargoth).  Is this a bug? or am i doing something wrong? because no matter what happens they never give it up.

For instance, i downloaded this mod (which is brilliant btw) in order to get sargoth from king Ragnar (nords) and he never has any intention of giving up.  I have offered him Wercherg, Praven, Dhirim, Curaw and Tihr but he never says anything else!

Help?!

Not sure if anyone checks this anymore, but I do have something new in the works. Nothing crazy and out of this world like 1257 or Floris. Ill be posting previews soon.

My pleasure! I will be away for the next 2 weeks as I'm getting married and doing all the stuff that goes along with it, but once I get back Ill continue working on it.

Both. Originally it was the Diplomacy mod, with a number of OSP packs implemented, similar to Floris.

Anything I release with this mod will be Open Source and so is the mod itself.

Has anyone had problems finding boots and gauntlets in this mod? Only helmets and body armor are in the shops. You can get boots when defeating an enemy, but never in the shops.

If anyone could help me to figure out how to get boots in the shop, it would be greatly appreciated.

Awesome mod, otherwise. Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom