Dionisia (Custom Order Equipment, +) for 0.960 Updated: Mon, July 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello again

I am not sure whether it is only my problem or others have the same, some of my Armor ......armor, shield, shoes...etc. only have WHITE colour instead of its original texture, do you know what happen to the game? Is it because the STEEL texture is missing?

Thank you !

Dan_Grr said:
To everyone having some difficulty, here's the 3 main NPCs you want to interact to take advantage of this mod:

- DIONISIA is in a village near the castle. She's on the biggest building of that village. Enter it. There is one guy standing on the right, in front of you. Pass the other door. You're there, on Dionisia' shop. There are also other NPCs there. Go talk to them and you will understand how things work around there.

- BERNARDO (spelling). Also called Myyrnid (sp). He's in the Myyrnid Library, which is in the castle. Enter the castle, and go to any one other, either on the right or on the left it doesn't matter. Go up whenever you can and you will find the library. In there there are 2 NPCs directly in front of you. Talk to the guy in the black robe (Bernardo), he is the lord of the castle and the NPC responsible for changing all the ON-OFF options. There is another NPC in there guarding a sword, but I don't really know his role in the game, except to swarm you with word tricks.

- GEORGE. This guy is responsible for several types of mercenaries recruitment. Talk to him to know how things work. You'll find this a most welcoming feature. George is in the barracks, the building located right next to the castle. It's easy to spot once you know there's a building there. There will be 1 Charger and 1 Warhorse resting outside.

Dionisia is in a village near the Castle.....which Castle? Is it the Castillo del Aguila ?
But I can't find even one of these three people in Castillo del Aguila and the village beside it. There are so many strange people running arround say something nothing but usefulness words, I've spent hours to talk with everyone but ,... :evil:

Any idea why the doors into the tower do not work? Instead of leading inside, they just teleport me over to a spot near the mill..

Hey bornfree, when I wrote "a village near the castle" it's exactly that. Maybe you thought it was an actual village on the map. There are no villages near Castillo D'aguila. "A village near the castle" means entering the Castillo D'aguila and going to the bunch of houses you see with all those people running around. This is the village I speak of. This village is located before you enter the castle, it's easy to spot. Dionisia will be inside the biggest building of the village. Enter the building. There's a man looking at you. Enter the other door. You are now in Dionisia's shop (it's a basement).

bornfree said:
Dan_Grr said:
To everyone having some difficulty, here's the 3 main NPCs you want to interact to take advantage of this mod:

- DIONISIA is in a village near the castle. She's on the biggest building of that village. Enter it. There is one guy standing on the right, in front of you. Pass the other door. You're there, on Dionisia' shop. There are also other NPCs there. Go talk to them and you will understand how things work around there.

- BERNARDO (spelling). Also called Myyrnid (sp). He's in the Myyrnid Library, which is in the castle. Enter the castle, and go to any one other, either on the right or on the left it doesn't matter. Go up whenever you can and you will find the library. In there there are 2 NPCs directly in front of you. Talk to the guy in the black robe (Bernardo), he is the lord of the castle and the NPC responsible for changing all the ON-OFF options. There is another NPC in there guarding a sword, but I don't really know his role in the game, except to swarm you with word tricks.

- GEORGE. This guy is responsible for several types of mercenaries recruitment. Talk to him to know how things work. You'll find this a most welcoming feature. George is in the barracks, the building located right next to the castle. It's easy to spot once you know there's a building there. There will be 1 Charger and 1 Warhorse resting outside.

Dionisia is in a village near the Castle.....which Castle? Is it the Castillo del Aguila ?
But I can't find even one of these three people in Castillo del Aguila and the village beside it. There are so many strange people running arround say something nothing but usefulness words, I've spent hours to talk with everyone but ,... :evil:

Dan_Grr said:
Hey bornfree, when I wrote "a village near the castle" it's exactly that. Maybe you thought it was an actual village on the map. There are no villages near Castillo D'aguila. "A village near the castle" means entering the Castillo D'aguila and going to the bunch of houses you see with all those people running around. This is the village I speak of. This village is located before you enter the castle, it's easy to spot. Dionisia will be inside the biggest building of the village. Enter the building. There's a man looking at you. Enter the other door. You are now in Dionisia's shop (it's a basement).

bornfree said:
Dan_Grr said:

Thank you Dan_Grr
I had already found her in the large building (with banner hanging at the entrance) in the village near the Castle - All of them inside the Castillo del Aguila. I am sorry for any trouble I gave you.  :smile:

And I found Bernardo in the castle. He is difficult to locate as I had running around the Castle going to the top (roof level) of the Castle, then go downstair to other part of the Castle.....living quarters....store room.....dungeon....especially an underground tunnel leading to Dionisia's shop.....and finally, I was so lucky that I found a DOOR to Library and Mr. Bernardo was standing inside it. Thanks GOD !!

Then, George was found in the Barrack right next to the Castle, the barrack was attached to the castle at the side with a stair in front of the entrance (with banner hanging at the entrance).

Actually, I was a little bit angry at that time, as there are so many NPC running arround say something - like nothing - but I could not stop them. It was very very very annoyed when you have to search a person inside a huge village & complicated castle, approach everyone but find nothing, only rubbish conversation  :evil:. Especially the castle, it was dark and have so many doors/rooms/stairs leading to different area (I treated it as a TRAP !!)  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well it took me a while, and a couple of rereading's to get it all sorted out.

Finding the library was the toughest one, but worth the search IMO.

To all who have helped create this masterpiece, know sirs that you enjoy my respect, my gratitude, and my absolute AWE!
The castle, the dungeons, the characters, the tunnel under the lake, it all blows my mind in 17 ways that I never new existed.

I kneel at your feet in awe, and wonder. 

Well done!

Bug alert!

All right, here's what I bought from Dionisia which made me wait two in-game weeks:

1 Spirited Courser
1 Flintlock Pistol
3 Large Cartridges
1 set of Hardened Khergit Guard Armour

After two weeks, here's what I get:

1 Spirited Courser

Please fix this, it's frustrating enough to wait two in-game weeks for that -.-

Boomie said:
Bug alert!

<order malfunction>

Please fix this, it's frustrating enough to wait two in-game weeks for that -.-

Quite.  I'll try to find the problem.

Vicrry said:
Any idea why the doors into the tower do not work? Instead of leading inside, they just teleport me over to a spot near the mill..

None whatsoever, but I'll look into it.

bornfree said:
I am not sure whether it is only my problem or others have the same, some of my Armor ......armor, shield, shoes...etc. only have WHITE colour instead of its original texture, do you know what happen to the game? Is it because the STEEL texture is missing?

That's a you-specific problem.  Operator error, if you will.  Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Noxanima said:
I tried to use battle size changer,
It doomed my game,

Methinks that's also a problem unique to your collection of carbon based molecules.

Hmm, bloody hell, the last 2 batches of enemies I freed, in the prisoner list before the battle it said they were nords, afterwards, what do I get? Bloody Rhodoks. Gonna keep trying to see if that's what I get all the time.

I tried again earlier today (Yeah, haven't gotten any gaming time the last few days), and the doors are magically fixed. Not sure why, but they were only broken the first time I started the game with the mod. I tried reloading but that did nothing, leaving the game entirely and restarting it might do something..

EDIT:
Would it be too much to ask for a one handed sword/bow/etc. of the Damned? That thing is borderline cheating with how much two-handed weapon practice you can do with it - level 4 with 150+ skill is a wee bit excessive :smile:

I had a problem too, but I also cannot express how I fixed it ,
AI, or silvercatana used some living codes,
and one day the aı he used can capture my computer? , one day my pc can say sorry I am on strike until you  change my RAM  :grin:
well we will see...

bornfree said:
Dan_Grr said:

Thank you Dan_Grr
I had already found her in the large building (with banner hanging at the entrance) in the village near the Castle - All of them inside the Castillo del Aguila. I am sorry for any trouble I gave you.  :smile:

And I found Bernardo in the castle. He is difficult to locate as I had running around the Castle going to the top (roof level) of the Castle, then go downstair to other part of the Castle.....living quarters....store room.....dungeon....especially an underground tunnel leading to Dionisia's shop.....and finally, I was so lucky that I found a DOOR to Library and Mr. Bernardo was standing inside it. Thanks GOD !!

Then, George was found in the Barrack right next to the Castle, the barrack was attached to the castle at the side with a stair in front of the entrance (with banner hanging at the entrance).

Actually, I was a little bit angry at that time, as there are so many NPC running arround say something - like nothing - but I could not stop them. It was very very very annoyed when you have to search a person inside a huge village & complicated castle, approach everyone but find nothing, only rubbish conversation  :evil:. Especially the castle, it was dark and have so many doors/rooms/stairs leading to different area (I treated it as a TRAP !!)  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Me too. Thanks Dan_Grr

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when i was leading one of my lord around, i join battle and he doesn't join my side, but the enemies lords (those bloody bastards) join together to beat me. Does anyone else experience this or is it just my version has a problem?

I have not experienced it but I know other have. It is not a problem with this mod.

There seems to be a bug when recruiting swadians from the swadian knight. The top tier has no name and all the tiers before it have the name of the next tier.

I'm just happy and satisfied that you can purchase the great helmet with a tassel.

Back
Top Bottom