Digital Companion Release

Users who are viewing this thread

Not exactly the release most had in mind, but I like it, hopefully some of this world-building will be brought in-game as well. I appreciate the lore.

Also, you guys missed the chance to call in Bureau of Barbarian Counterintelligence, you know, so you can say the Empire had a BBC...

I'll see myself out

(P.S. - you spelt Husn Fulq wrong)

Although like many others I was misled by the title as to the content of the dlc, gifting it is a nice detail which is appreciated. It's always a pleasure to revisit the artwork of my beloved Ali Eser and to recall moments. Also the music that I have always raved about is always nice to have playing in the background. All in all, a nice touch for those who got Bannerlord.

On the other hand, even being certain about the date of Ali's concept art creation, I wonder if the map is newly created ex profeso for the dlc or if you already had it created by another artist... because as you can understand, I'm ( no surprise) still shocked about Sargot's wrong positioning. We have talked at length about the map, both other forumites and myself, giving feedback on terrain modifications and so on. Ok, I understand that you are reluctant to modify the map at this point, I guess you never had any intention of doing it :iamamoron:🎻... However... Sargot... for God's sake... put it back in place once and for all... there is no excuse whatsoever.

4dglb.jpg

Sargot's ticket source

On the other hand, even being certain about the date of Ali's concept art creation, I wonder if the map is newly created ex profeso for the dlc or if you already had it created by another artist... because as you can understand, I'm ( no surprise) still shocked about Sargot's wrong positioning. We have talked at length about the map, both other forumites and myself, giving feedback on terrain modifications and so on. Ok, I understand that you are reluctant to modify the map at this point, I guess you never had any intention of doing it :iamamoron:🎻... However... Sargot... for God's sake... put it back in place once and for all... there is no excuse whatsoever.

Sargot's ticket source
The legend has spoken, for free!

The game itself is in dire condition.single player is dead in hunger for rpg elements, multiplayer skirmish and captain searches do not work with bugs (for almost 1 year) and the game has been suffering from constant server crashes since it came out. Yeah it's really great but coming up with stuff like this when the game itself is like this is just torture for the players....
If not, this is very well designed and beautifully designed, thank you very much.

Although like many others I was misled by the title as to the content of the dlc, gifting it is a nice detail which is appreciated. It's always a pleasure to revisit the artwork of my beloved Ali Eser and to recall moments. Also the music that I have always raved about is always nice to have playing in the background. All in all, a nice touch for those who got Bannerlord.

4dglb.jpg

Sargot's ticket source
@Duh_TaleWorlds
this a sadness to everyone's heart from Warband, at least change the name with it's wrong with the Sargot from banerlord was some old veluca, idk....

I was misled by the DLC, although i enjoyed the ebook, a few mistakes in english (it's not my mother language either) but it was well written, congrats

Cities moved for various reasons, historically. https://romurbital.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/ancient-cities-on-the-move-changing-names-and-locations/ I expect the butter mine played out and they had to relocate to find fresh deposits.
Come on man, no ****. :lol:

Certainly, you know exactly how long it would take to move/relocate Sargot :cool:. What's more... the Carladia Expanded guys already did it back in 2020... Why can't we have these beautyfication rectifications and additions in Vanilla... these are simple stuff to perform... it's not implementing a procedural terrain genesis system...:iamamoron:

1389-1608405060-297515485.png

Wow how amazing... you still haven't fixed Multiplayer servers crashing but you hand drew a map.. glad your priorities are in the right place and you care so much about your fan base... GOOD JOB IM SO PROUD.

can the devs actually respond to important questions instead of ignoring us. we know you are ignoring us. it is a bad move to treat your playerbase like they are ignorant. warband thrived for YEARS in multiplayer and TW has killed it in bannerlord without care. there has been no urgency by their leadership to keep multiplayer alive and it is pathetic. if i had a way to report a european company i would - actually, if someone knows how please let me know because we all paid for a game that has multiplayer except it crashes every time the NA server reaches like 40 people.this is a disgrace. not only do they ignore MP but theyve dumbed it down completely and this has been a request from the players to fix to no avail. do you even play your own game? are there even developers around from warband? im not sure how they think they is ok because its absolutely terrible. i havent played the game in like a year and came back to the same old BS problems that existed since launch.

Thank you for the free DLC and thank you for informing us of what you've done and how you did it. Impressive, very touching. I'm gonna cry.
Do something useful please.

Wow how amazing... you still haven't fixed Multiplayer servers crashing but you hand drew a map.. glad your priorities are in the right place and you care so much about your fan base... GOOD JOB IM SO PROUD.
Not sure if the guy who drew the map would be able to fix the servers.

Anyway, that's cool. I don't know when was the last time I received out of the game content for free.

Back
Top Bottom