Resolved Digital companion defaults me into multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Thanks for digital companion, I thought it would be the "one ring" but Ibn Battuta would be proud, except that it defaults me into Multiplayer at game startup. Any workaround for this so I do not need to switch to single player every time? Thanks :smile:
How to Reproduce:start the game
Have you used cheats and if so which:never
Scene Name (if related):startup
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

bruh, peak priority problems right here :grin:

however this isn't a problem with the digital companion or anything. For me it defaults to SP no matter what I've launched last. Can switch in launcher settings file.

\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs "LauncherData.xml"

Replace the "Multiplayer" in third line (for me it says <GameType>Singleplayer</GameType>), with Singleplayer. Or any other thing, it defaults to Singleplayer unless it explicitly and correctly says "Multiplayer". Can't change default to Digital Companion from what I tried sadly.

Last edited:
b:grin:ruh, peek priority problems right here

however this likely isn't a problem with the digital companion or anything. For me it defaults to SP no matter what I've launched last. Can switch in launcher settings file.

Replace the "Multiplayer" in third line (for me it says <GameType>Singleplayer</GameType>), with Singleplayer. Or any other thing, it defaults to Singleplayer unless it explicitly and correctly says "Multiplayer". Can't change default to Digital Companion from what I tried sadly.
Thank you for your response Rackie. I don't know what you mean by " peek priority problems right here".
I go outside every day, good advice!
I did not say this is a problem with digital companion, I agree it is not "likely", but it is a problem. So not we have to go into our system to fix this problem that happened to come out when digital companion downloaded. I appreciate you trying to help me out.

this is what I now have, do you see any other potential problems? I hope this fixes this minor problem.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<UserData xmlns:mad:sd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:mad:si="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<GameType>Singleplayer</GameType>
<SingleplayerData>
<ModDatas>
<UserModData>
<Id>Native</Id>
<LastKnownVersion>v1.0.2.8368</LastKnownVersion>
<IsSelected>true</IsSelected>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>SandBoxCore</Id>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>Sandbox</Id>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>CustomBattle</Id>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>StoryMode</Id>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>BirthAndDeath</Id>
</UserModData>
</ModDatas>
</SingleplayerData>
<MultiplayerData>
<ModDatas>
<UserModData>
<Id>Native</Id>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>Multiplayer</Id>
</UserModData>
<UserModData>
<Id>DedicatedCustomServerHelper</Id>
<LastKnownVersion>v1.0.2.0</LastKnownVersion>
<IsSelected>false</IsSelected>
</UserModData>
</ModDatas>

bruh, peek priority problems right here :grin:

however this likely isn't a problem with the digital companion or anything. For me it defaults to SP no matter what I've launched last. Can switch in launcher settings file.

I know nothing about computers but I did what you said & the game started correctly, congratulations! Can you look into all the other problems I & other people are having? Like why is smithing so messed up? I sent in tickets and a game save. I appreciate it. Some may be saying to Tale Worlds "Consider staying inside and delivering the game you sold us". Good advise for me with indoor work I should be finishing. Thanks Rackie, may you and the world have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom