BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Different approach on limits

Do you want 3inf/3cav and 3inf/3archers added to current BEAST limits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Only sad reactions :p
078D8B8CC4200FCD55A6F678912A9F2E0A5BAAB3
It would make sense if I supported removing 2/2/2, but doing that would make game to constant.

Idk, I would rather play against 3 cav 1 archer than 2 archers 2 cav. I don't think they are any more "horror" as 2 2 2
No one other than RM and Div(lol the hate polaks have for polaks) wants 2/2/2, but me forcing removal of it would be the same as me crying that I lost final. I want it to stay, same as I want other compositions be meta other than just one. Leaving current limits will push game into 2/2/2, which for DM is easly achievable, but not enjoyable. If I really wanted to push aganist it, I would volounteer removal of it and renaming limits to max 3non-infantry with max 2 per each, which as I stated before, would make game to stable.

It would make sense if I supported removing 2/2/2, but doing that would make game to constant.

No one other than RM and Div(lol the hate polaks have for polaks) wants 2/2/2, but me forcing removal of it would be the same as me crying that I lost final. I want it to stay, same as I want other compositions be meta other than just one. Leaving current limits will push game into 2/2/2, which for DM is easly achievable, but not enjoyable. If I really wanted to push aganist it, I would volounteer removal of it and renaming limits to max 3non-infantry with max 2 per each, which as I stated before, would make game to stable.
but why want to increase cav count to 3 instead of reducing it to 1? Relexan was averaging 550 score per round in the final while you, me and jufasto were below 200. Cav is broken.

but why want to increase cav count to 3 instead of reducing it to 1? Relexan was averaging 550 score per round in the final while you, me and jufasto were below 200. Cav is broken.
To me it's meant to be that way, Cav should be the carry and slightly overpowered(not the way it is right now lol), but infantry should be present and stll relevant.

To me it's meant to be that way, Cav should be the carry and slightly overpowered(not the way it is right now lol), but infantry should be present and stll relevant.
So you are creating the class limit how you want the game meant to be and not how it actually is? Im very confused.

It's true, I said that but spearmen are not pikemen who have faster lances than riders, longer pikes who do more damage and if the rider is clumsy, the pikeman can easily kill him with one shot. For having done a lot of duels against them, I think I can lower my victory ratio very low when I fight against someone who knows how to use his pike

the cavs are good but let's not forget that they need the pressure of their allies on the ground to win and if the fight on the ground is lost, it is very difficult for one rider to make the difference alone and I think that the other riders will not say the contrary
Okay i understood your point but i don't see pikes getting used effectively in competitive environment. They are so easy to counter.

only reason im against it is becouse on this very patch cav is OP. I know everyone would play 3 inf 3 cav and anyone denying it is a liar.

with new patch and maybe buff to inf or return of throwings i will change my mind and vote yes on tbis subject

Okay i understood your point but i don't see pikes getting used effectively in competitive environment. They are so easy to counter.
yes there are a lot of ways to counteract them, let's see tonight to try them out tonight in pick ups just to see what they can do under "official" conditions

I don't think we should give such a clear-cut answer, because if we admit that in the 2-4 formation there is an infantry playing pikeman, the result can be different

the pike is extremely powerful and too often underestimated because it is never played in competition because of the archers. Yet it has not stopped being buff and I will be happy to see it in an official match

So, 3inf and 3cav vs 2cav and 4 infs, This has never been tested and I am curious to know the result
Like dragon said, 3cav 3inf isn't a good idea, no pressure from shooter, so u can easily field a pikeman, cavalery can outrange a 160spear maybe a 180 lance but not a pike with 240 range

proof inf need another nerf

Last edited:
This is a pointless thread.Staff should close it.And if any teams want higher class limit go and change your vote from 2 to 3 if you want to enforce class limits for Beast 4.I personally think that once devs nerf cavs we will just lift these limits and play with no limits.But for now having 3 cavs in a team is suicide.

It can be developed better.

And I think Beast needs limits on these issues. Because there is an imbalance in some factions.

For example, many can criticize Battania's Cavalry, but for a good cavalryman player, Battania's Cavalry is perfect for him. But I think it will be better if some limitations are made according to Factions.

It should be done for the factions. If not, it should be set as general tournament format as the second option. @Hairless @Ikea Knight @Aeronwen

Btw, If done for the parties, there may be criticism. But it will be fairer in terms of format. In general, if it is done as a league format, this time may be criticized again, but this time there may be imbalance by Factions.

You know the effect of factions as well as the ability of the player in many aspects.

Back
Top Bottom