SP Modern Sci-Fi Dies the Fire (New team Members Pg 54)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffenitly keeping my eyes on this one, like the whole idea with people being forced to use whatever they can find to fight with, and the lack of food.

id imagine improvised weapons like chains table legs and the like would be the most common also things like knuckle dusters and rings might crop up too so people can punch with more power

Mods going well, I have been doing mostly coding so theres not much to show other people.    I just spent a very frustrating hour trying to figure out why something wasn't working only to find out it was a simple spelling mistake.  ugh. 

Hello,

I hope this mod turns out well. To be fair, I have little hopes for it. (My morale and trust in nice projects finishing is a little damaged)
Still, I wish you verry good luck in making this thing to work. And please don't be to hard on yourself, those cars look fine!  :wink:

Servitor

Lol, didn't really pay attention before but this mod looks awesome. How many post-apoc mods does this make?

Hey guys, Glad to see so much enthusiasm.    :grin: 

I'm moving this weekend so it might be a little while before the next update, as I won't have a computer until I unpack it and get internet working again.

Cheers.

dagorkan said:
Lol, didn't really pay attention before but this mod looks awesome. How many post-apoc mods does this make?
Age of ash, Age of descent, Dies the Fire...well, quite a few really

Ok one small update for tonight.  Shoes! 

Sneakers to be precise, 3 variations, normal, really worn, and with a football shingard. 
Enjoy.

sneaksqk9.png

Whew modding is hard work, but its so much fun when you finally get something working. 
Newest models:
telephonepolesqp7.png

If you look close you can see ...
Roads!
telephone poles
Streetlamp poles
And the guys holding a hockey stick, (which I resized and alterd slightly so it looked better) From Janus.

-Request for help

There is a ton of items required for a mod like this,  I'm chugging along and managing to put out a good chunk of stuff but this mod will be released alot faster if I had some help. 
If anybody is willing to lend thier mouse to a few hours work and contribute it would be great.  Plus as a bonus, anybody who contributes will get an ingame character namened after thier screen name!  So think it over.  Here is a list of items I could use and what Ive already done.

What I need:

Buildings

Apartment buildings
Stores (all kinds)
Strip malls
Grocery stores
skyscrapers
Modern Houses
Modern Barns and Farm houses
Ruined houses
Burnt down houses

Vehicles

Bikes
Cars
Trucks
Busses

props

Trashcans
phonebooths
modern tables and chairs
Garbage (soda can, milk cartons, books, magazines, rubbish)
Toilets
Sinks

[Food and barter goods]
First Aid stuff
medicine
glass
sheet metal
toilet paper

cloths and equipment
Modern looking cloths
Jeans, t-shirts
Bicycle helmets
wwII style helmets
patched and ragged cloths

[stuff completed]

1 car
1 suv
1 7-11
1 apartment building
Telephonepole
light pole
3 types of ashpalt roads
12 improvised mele weapons
4 improvised shields
parking meter
no parking sign
stop sign
Shoes
ragged shoes
shoes with shingards
Direction signs.

Thanks guys.
!
Looks incredible! Good job! Surprised

(any way to make the foilage less vibrant?)

Its just because of the angle and the fact that its at night.

t looks effing awsome!

Looking forward to alpha!

If it is a closed alpha sign me up for testing!

I'll probably limit the alpha to contributers, mabye I'll get some more models that way  :grin:

Might I suggest you add a couple of concrete castles and walls to your list of elements? I'd offer to help, but I have absolutely no 3d modeling skill or experience. I'm happy to volunteer to write or proofread dialog or check for spelling. I'm glad somebody is making a mod for this (I thought) very engaging series of books, and it looks like you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom