Did companions disappear in 1.9.0

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Against my better judgement, I decided to take a look at 1.9.0 (sandbox playthrough)

I am travelling around cities and I cannot find any companions to recruit. None.

Every city the tavern tab is empty of people?

I am just being stupid? (Quite possible!)

Forgive me..I finally found one after checking about 9 towns. Hmm.. seem less common though! (Please delete this thread),

Last edited:
I think it's the same issue 1.8 had where they just don't move around very much, so you can get stuck with non in some towns for a long item. Kinda lame since they exist only for the player.

Forgive me..I finally found one after checking about 9 towns. Hmm.. seem less common though! (Please delete this thread),
simply use the encyclopedia, if in doubt turn cheats on and teleport to make sure.
I think it's the same issue 1.8 had where they just don't move around very much, so you can get stuck with non in some towns for a long item. Kinda lame since they exist only for the player.
with me they seem to like to teleport away whenever I reach the town they're at :lol:
check ency: "seen in Sargot today" reach the town the same day "Seen in Baltakhand today"
441-4415319_rage-face-trollface-shut-up.png

simply use the encyclopedia, if in doubt turn cheats on and teleport to make sure.

with me they seem to like to teleport away whenever I reach the town they're at :lol:
check ency: "seen in Sargot today" reach the town the same day "Seen in Baltakhand today"
441-4415319_rage-face-trollface-shut-up.png
Yep, know that feeling 😁

You want to hire them, I want do fire them. Is this bugged in 1.9? I can't find a way to get rid of the guy. I can just promote him, it's kafkaesk.

There is nothing in the clan screen, no dialogue option, no matter from where I start it. I would happily execute the guy at this point. Sadly that's not an option.

Never mind, you can not get rid of them while in a town. Brilliant design.

You want to hire them, I want do fire them. Is this bugged in 1.9? I can't find a way to get rid of the guy. I can just promote him, it's kafkaesk.

There is nothing in the clan screen, no dialogue option, no matter from where I start it. I would happily execute the guy at this point. Sadly that's not an option.
if you are feeling psychopathic you can always cheat console commands and basically campaign.*something*kill*something command on them
Never mind, you can not get rid of them while in a town. Brilliant design.
was about to ask that with a bunch of other questions. There are many things we are locked from doing if in a siege camp, in a town, whatever tf.

Back
Top Bottom