In Progress Did a capture settlement quest but it failed even though i won and captured the castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I was sent by King derthert to capture a castle via a quest

so it marks on the map where the castle is so i raise an army and go siege it

however the defenders retreat to the keep (didnt happen the first time but reloaded the save due to being annoyed at not completeing the quest)

NOTE (I did the siege 3 times the first was normal and no siege defence still quest failed. The second attempt was defenders reatreat but i was knocked out in the earlier siege so wondered if that casued the loss of quest so i reloaeded for the 3rd time and won both parts and didnt get knocked out still the same restult)

win that part and claim loot and take captives

load back to world map and hear the failed quest sound even though i won and captured the castle
How to Reproduce:
Idk I do have the save if that helps
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Non and no mods were active
Scene Name (if related):AB Comer Castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):

It would be great if you could send us the save file before the fight begins.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have the same problem but with a the city Amitatys and the quest was given to me by Lucon. Hoping this gets resolved :smile:

I have the same problem but with a the city Amitatys and the quest was given to me by Lucon. Hoping this gets resolved :smile:
Could you send us the save file before the fight?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've also run into this issue. Was given a quest by the Vlandians to take Sanala and it was cancelled as soon as I took the city. I have before and after saves (participating in sieges crashes my game about half the time, so I save lots) of the siege.
Not the first time this has happened in this campaign.

Can confirm this issue, happened to me with the city of epicrotea
even though i both led the siege manually and the keep fight manually

Back
Top Bottom