In Progress Dialogue Choice Bug - Game Breaking. Cannot play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Milkbox

Recruit
When I was talking to an NPC - one where you had the little bubbles where you need to select options with percentages to influence the NPC - mine has glitched, and even reloading a previous save, all my dialogues with NPCs now have those 3 bubbles. I cannot select any dialogue options with anyone.

Does anyone know of any fixes, or how reported this bug is? I can't actually talk to anyone, or initiate quests now.

This happened after I left a game whilst I failed a check in dialogue. When I reopened the game, the 3 bubbles remain. I cannot play because of this.

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I am glad to tell you that we are working hard to prevent these problems from repeating themselves. In the meantime, have you started a new campaign? if you have, did the problem persisted?

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I am glad to tell you that we are working hard to prevent these problems from repeating themselves. In the meantime, have you started a new campaign? if you have, did the problem persisted?
So, turning off the game and booting it again fixes the issue, thankfully.

I found what I think is that issue and figured out what triggers it. If you exit the campaign right when you get the result of the speech check when you reload the game and then talk to the same character the problem shows up. It will have the bubbles both shown as unfilled and the dialog will show up but you are unable to progress at this point. I found this during the Family feud quest. I should also mention that exiting the game and booting it up again resolves it reliably.
MB2error2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom