DevTeam Interview - What to ask? (answers on 6th page!)

Your ideas on the method of the interview?

• Text is enough.

Votes: 196 34.0%
  • Text is good but sound would be great.

Votes: 36 6.2%
  • Sound is a must and that's it.

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Video would be great but sound is fine.

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Video would be great but text is fine.

Votes: 193 33.4%
  • Video is a must.

Votes: 111 19.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Maelstorm said:
Hey guys. I have arrived at my place but currently having some various problems that keep me busy (one of them being a bug infestation!). It will come but the time, I can't say now. Can't be too late though!

Gasoline and Kerosene work wonders against bugs, especially fire ants. And those buggers are dangerous to wiring and electronics, so be careful!

If all else fails, you could also burn the office and it would destroy the bugs. :razz:

But, seriously, you're making yet another interview?

That would be awesome.

Those damned bugs stand between us and the interview! To arms!! Nuke those bastards!

starship%20troopers.jpg

Lt. of the tower said:
alh_p said:
Lt. of the tower said:
Now is the time of the insectiods!

Are they related to the Khergits?

They are distant cousins but they share some commonalities which are: persistence and mass population.

Also maybe something that a certain companion of mine (no names named) always claims himself to be: "master of bedchambers"

I hope that you make a new topic for the second interview, so I don't need to check this topic every time.

Hagar said:
I hope that you make a new topic for the second interview, so I don't need to check this topic every time.

Yes please! Dont have the time to dig through long threads to find the needle! =)

Arcas Nebun said:
I've been waiting for a loooong looong time for this :razz:

It is the 16th here in Australia but nothing as yet. Have to take time difference into account as well as possibility that it may come out on a later date.

I'm Spanish and i've buy the game on-line many weeks ago. Can i donwload it today, or 19th Sep? (Date for Europe)

Sorry for my english  :oops:

Maki said:
I'm Spanish and i've buy the game on-line many weeks ago. Can i donwload it today, or 19th Sep? (Date for Europe)

Sorry for my english  :oops:

Armagan has said that the download will be available a few days after the retail release in shops. This could mean a few days after the 16th Sep or a few days after 19th Sep. Some people on this forum have theorized that it will be out on the 19th, but I'm wondering now whether they might give the European box release a couple more days before the download comes up. Anyway, I think we'll probably be able to download within a week's time.

Back
Top Bottom