Native Completed Devs vs. Community: "Kill your favorite Devs with sharp objects!" 17/08 17 CEST

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragnor

Sergeant Knight
Hi folks!

We are here with a news of a new community event. It will be like the one we did for NW just a couple of months ago. Details will be announced later but suggestions are always welcomed.

Date & Time: 17/08/2012 17:00 CEST

Mode: Siege

Server: Taleworlds_Event
Password: diethatdev

Revenge for all those times I've got stuck on top of that ladder in port assault that took you far too long to fix!  :twisted:

k1fl0l.gif

Soon...very soon...

Alright then the event will be on Friday at 16:00 BST (for brits) 17:00 CEST (for Europeans) 18:00 EEST (for Eastern Europeans/Turks) and 19:00 MSK (for Russians in Moscow).

We'll run Siege mode because castles are cool.

The server will be somewhere in Europe. Probably Germany or the UK I think but it won't be in Turkey so don't worry :razz:. Details on that should be available tomorrow.

Caravan Raider, now named Empires of Faith, is very much based on bots, and Nijis might not think it's ready for it (still WIP). Most scenes are rudimentary to say the least.

Another NW would be fun. Just make sure it's a 200 slot server  :smile:

Devs please take these apples and just line up on that wall over there please and place the apples on your heads

*Hands out bows & arrows to all participants*

Fire at will!

I agree with suggestions above - pick one of less used game modes. Not that there is anything wrong in battles, sieges and (team) death matches.

Well its very unlikely someone skilled enought can get the head of a developer. no offense but i have experienced theyre experience and its not a beuty sight.

I fought against couple of them and got slaughtered  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom