DEVS READ

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi DEVS

Do you like money? Or do you want this project dead?

designate a full quarter of the year specifically to Multiplayer.

stop any development for single player campaign, YOU DON'T HAVE competitors there.

1.fix the servers, stop them from crashing

2.make South American servers

3.make a filter in lobby by Region, I play in EU and NA, I don't want to see EA or Oceania servers.

4.display PING in numbers while playing, I don't want to go to score screen to see that info.

5.display KILLS while playing, I don't want to go to score screen or auto position on me in that screen.

6.FIX HELMET clipping, fix the hair, and facial hair. some helmets erase the hair, some let it see clipping, some erase the facial hair.

7.make heraldic items like tunics, tabards etc.

8.make the lame hats or helmets optional, switch helmets on or off, if it is too difficult make it client side only for your character.

REGARDS

It is clear as day that TW management's ineptitude is completely off the charts. The only way to salvage multiplayer at this point is to do the following:
1. Hold a Kickstarter campaign for a multiplayer-focused expansion, something like Mount&Blade II: Bannerband
2. Buy multiplayer development rights and source code from TW
3. Give both to a bunch of permanently drunk Russian dudes coding in their unheated garage (I would say "basement", but Russians are poor as fk and don't have basements, lol), as well as decent wages
4. Get an amazing product in a couple of months

Sure, we'll have to eat the loss and pay these grifters at TW twice for the same game, but it's either that or end up with nothing.

Oh dear, there are people who still think the Devs CARE about multiplayer in the slightest? that's up there with stupidity such as: Still supporting Joe Biden as an American (or Boris if you're british, honestly have to be pretty dumb to support any politican of any political affiliation in 2022 and that includes trumple stiltskin) or still wearing your facemask even though the covid narative has been slowed to a crawl to make way for the new narrative.

Back
Top Bottom