Devs insist on class system for balance reasons (maybe rightly so), but I want more customization options.

Users who are viewing this thread

That's exactly what I mean. Badges shoudn't be reserved exclusively to clan players who can dominate in skirmish and people who really love captain.
It’s cuz skirm and captain are the least broken game mode tdm u spawn in a group of enemies and everyone joins one faction till forced to the other, siege is broken with back capping and crashes

From my perspective (and that of most casuals/non clan players) skirmish is still the most broken gamemode because most of the time it puts premate teams up against randoms and the matchmaking doesn't do anything to prevent that.

From my perspective (and that of most casuals/non clan players) skirmish is still the most broken gamemode because most of the time it puts premate teams up against randoms and the matchmaking doesn't do anything to prevent that.
The thing is that it does, but the problem is that the only ones playing are sweats. So the few randoms that do, are put against sweats because there is no other game to be found.

What do you expect when no one plays skirmish

Back
Top Bottom