@Devs, how can I play stable and beta without downloading?***Solved***

Users who are viewing this thread

I want single player with 1.5.6 and online 1.5.5. In Steam I have to download a few gigabytes each time. Copy and rename game folder does not work! I think on Steam we need a ID for the Beta Version !?

Please help....

BR Sperber

I want single player with 1.5.6 and online 1.5.5. In Steam I have to download a few gigabytes each time. Copy and rename game folder does not work! I think on Steam we need a ID for the Beta Version !?

Please help....

BR Sperber
I don't think you can bro, you either go stable or beta, just play online until 1.5.6 comes out as stable

I think it's going only with developers help....

They have no control over this as it currently is, they use Steam infrastructure. They would have to implement a switch in their launcher, have us download unnecessary stuff and they would have to handle versioning themselves in order for this to be under their control. This is just not going to happen, too much work for little to no gain.

They have no control over this as it currently is, they use Steam infrastructure. They would have to implement a switch in their launcher, have us download unnecessary stuff and they would have to handle versioning themselves in order for this to be under their control. This is just not going to happen, too much work for little to no gain.
I will test it tomorrow with this guide....thx for this :wink:

Back
Top Bottom