Devs feedback

To what frequence do you feel devs should keep us updated?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Every day. They should open a dedicated locked and stickied thread with the title: Whatever! and each day a member of staff should reply to it with "Whatever!". Then, on the final release day they should post: "Tadah! \o/"

Just a bi-weekly or monthly blurb about what they are currently working and the direction they are headed should be enough to appease people's curiosity. The devs have already been more vocal in the forums than many other companies I know.

To the frequency of there been something ready for update. I don't want to see updates for the sake of updates. When devs think they have update ready, they should update.

The frequency is not really important, as long as there is meaningful content.
It has been mentioned on one of the first blogs that they work in a different way in TW, so let's not shove the corporate bull**** down their throats.
They've delivered so far, no reason to put pressure and stress them out.

Last edited:
It has been mentioned on one of the first blogs that they work in a different way in TW, so let's not shove the corporate bull**** down their throats.

Agree

that is a sensible argument. I think i'll reconsider my position. Thanks for the take.

Taleworlds communication has been terrible from way before the EA started, so there's no reason to think they'll start being more forthright with us now. You get a few individual devs who've been pretty active on the forums, but when it comes to any official communication channels, its just crickets. Callum has left the building.

Back
Top Bottom