SP - General @devs Could we please have an option to redo the followers' skills, perks and stats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Takk

Recruit
Hi!
So I created a this exact thread on the Steam forums recently. A mod invited me to post here instead as it would probably get more traction. I will therefore copy/paste what I previously posted with some minor adjustment.

Thx!

Hi!
So I've been posting about the same thing for almost as long as the game's been in EA. I don't mind the wait at all. I just want the game to be good.

I would LOVE for the player to be able to pick the skills and perks of a follower once they hired him/her. I feel like it is too often that I end up recruiting a follower only to find out it's been poorly assigned making him/her worthless.

I know I'll get the "well this will make the game unrealistic and this is suppose to be the most realistic game ever" from die hards. I think it is a valid criticism. On the other end, I can press V while playing to virtually change every physical aspect of my char. Making him taller, smaller, changing his face, everything!
Realistic or not, M&B B's a game. I just want to be able to play and enjoy the game how I see fit.

So TLDR, @DevS, could you please add the option to respec all followers once hired to the company? That's be amazing and will prevent me to wait for the full release of the game and them modding it.

Thx for you time! Hoping to see this feature in the next patch! ^^

Back
Top Bottom