Devs and "Community" Employees Are Averaging Less than 1 Post Per Day - Where Is The Engagement?

Users who are viewing this thread

clan party leaders not getting roguery being forced donate prisoners not sell them, battle orders where we cant assign companions to what groups we want/or troops, ridiculous amount of "noble" lines available, rebellion clans running all over the place, the AI can't seem to every pass a policy to help with loyalty, AI magically know how many troops/militia are in your fief and bring the right amount to siege and win, we get released from prison and have to try and make out of enemy territory getting captured multiple times where the AI gets a free teleport, wanderers continue to teleport all over making us waste days or weeks tracing them down(TY diplomacy mod), late game is still monotonous, boring and terribly boring, we arent allowed sliders or more options to customize the game based on what we would love instead we are forced into a couple options(example higher death chance in battle/ore dmg setting, maybe even going over 100% so we can feel like using that instead of RBM, Would you like me to give you my entire list?

I'd rather be a karen than a cuck for TW (bad game developers who sold us on a borderline lie of what the game would be).
I know it requires some effort but you could also be neither. If you're unhappy with how things turned out and want to contribute in a way to the gaming world, you can always leave a well-argued review on Steam explaining your reasoning, showing the lies to potential buyers, etc.

I know it requires some effort but you could also be neither. If you're unhappy with how things turned out and want to contribute in a way to the gaming world, you can always leave a well-argued review on Steam explaining your reasoning, showing the lies to potential buyers, etc.
Dude... that's... actually helpful and part of a healthy dialogue. It doesn't fit in with the hate/love extremes. Remember when facebook dictated we can either Like or Dislike something? That was it. You either Love or Hate something

Corporate profits, data mining and media bias have no maximized profit with middle grounds or dialogue. Everything is a debate, and you either win or lose. Theres no ladder to climb but the ladder of success, which means being born into wealth. Profits are the perfect social measurement we need to understand success, and doing helpful stuff doesnt improve the ever expanding profit margins, dont you get it?
Dialogue and healthy attitudes dont generate clicks!

Wingers will winge because they're sheeple, cattle being driven here or there by what they are taught to believe to be "pursonal rusponsibilities" and whatever their mood feels is great. The people calling out "facts dont care about yout feelings" are the ones who made the world only care about feelings
And if the game feels "not good" it is despicable and hatred is the only language they can engage in.

Last edited:
Dude... that's... actually helpful and part of a healthy dialogue. It doesn't fit in with the hate/love extremes. Remember when facebook dictated we can either Like or Dislike something? That was it. You either Love or Hate something

Corporate profits, data mining and media bias have no maximized profit with middle grounds or dialogue. Everything is a debate, and you either win or lose. Theres no ladder to climb but the ladder of success, which means being born into wealth. Profits are the perfect social measurement we need to understand success, and doing helpful stuff doesnt improve the ever expanding profit margins, dont you get it?
Dialogue and healthy attitudes dont generate clicks!

Wingers will winge because they're sheeple, cattle being driven here or there by what they are taught to believe to be "pursonal rusponsibilities" and whatever their mood feels is great. The people calling out "facts dont care about yout feelings" are the ones who made the world only care about feelings
And if the game feels "not good" it is despicable and hatred is the only language they can engage in.

I love your little tinfoil hat rants. Surprised you didn't randomly bring up erotic dragons and mac and cheese again. That was a highlight for me.

I love your little tinfoil hat rants. Surprised you didn't randomly bring up erotic dragons and mac and cheese again. That was a highlight for me.
Sure, buddy, whatever makes you sleep at night after so much winging, are you a communist, by any chance? Those are the people who call everything a tinfoil bonnet conspiracy. I'd love to learn some Marx from such an enlightened mind.

Sure, buddy, whatever makes you sleep at night after so much winging, are you a communist, by any chance? Those are the people who call everything a tinfoil bonnet conspiracy. I'd love to learn some Marx from such an enlightened mind.

Im a Communist now, as well as loving dragon erotica and mac and cheese?? Brother, you have me down to a tee.

I tip my Ushanka to you.

Wtf are you even talking about 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

I'd rather be a karen than a cuck for TW (bad game developers who sold us on a borderline lie of what the game would be).

The most impressive thing they have done since EA is show us how many different ways you can break a game in any and all updates.
The wild thing is that only one update broke vanilla save games, and even that came after the converter to move saves along.

And the one reason we're stuck with Sargot in the south is because changing it might break saves.

The wild thing is that only one update broke vanilla save games, and even that came after the converter to move saves along.

And the one reason we're stuck with Sargot in the south is because changing it might break saves.
"And the one reason we're stuck with Sargot in the south is because changing it might break saves." This is pure fallacy, It wont break but the change wont take an effect until you start a new game (or use xslt method to apply it to saved games too), its the first bug ever reported to taleworlds 2.5 years ago, and look at this sh*t show, they are unable to fix such a simple thing and its STILL in know bugs section. The game was fully feature complete 2.5 years ago Early Access was a lie, it was actually a paid beta for Console versions and we all fell for it.

Back
Top Bottom