Devil May Cry Mod??

Users who are viewing this thread

-Raven-

Veteran
I was wondering has anyone ever considered making a small minimod of all the weapons and equipment from DMC for Warband??
Would be awesome to have the Dante hairstyle with long red trenchcoat with my dual custom 45s and Rebellion (the massive sword) :twisted: And probs even virgils awesome clothing and katana too :eek:
Idk just was playin DMC 3 there recently and it would be awesome to see in Warband

EDIT: Dammit just realised this i on the wrong board *facepalm* Tried to remove but it wont let me  :neutral: Soz

Well, first of all. The animations would be the problem, you can't dual wield, etc.
So if we were gonna have Dante and Vergil, they'd have to be two separate mods, new meshes etc. And how would you implement the "High Time" move in to M&B anyway? Stinger? Not likely. Ebony and Ivory? Not very likely...
But if we could overcome these... obstructions... Yeah, a DMC mod WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Not possible to create a good playable DMC mod. If you wanna play it, better stick to the DMC games.

Back
Top Bottom