Development Update - UI and Multiplayer 01/08/20

Captain Obvious

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Got you covered:

Soon.
TM? :wink:

But honestly, amazing video. Will be great to see these regularly alongside patch notes, helps bring the bigger changes alive. Known about it for a while now but honestly even more excited for the new combat parameters (and other major MP changes!) soon!

P.S cheeky feature from myself at 3:14 :wink:

Oakenlix

Recruit
Best answers
I just really wish there was an option to customize your character's gear permanently in multiplayer.
It lets people specialize in their favourite setup, makes people recognizable on the battlefield and adds immersion.
In my experience, multiplayer mods that did this always felt so much more engaging to me, adding this kinda mmorpg flavor to the game.

Bloc

Duke
WB
Best answers
It's heartbreaking to see how they introduced this editor back then - 6 years ago - how easy to create maps/scenes but still fails to provide more scenes for the game since from launch.

Also please stop showing SP siege footage while SP sieges nothing but a messy cluster failure. It's just sad.

Apart from that, it's always good to see some videos and improvement updates. Keep it up

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
It's heartbreaking to see how they introduced this editor back then - 6 years ago - how easy to create maps/scenes but still fails to provide more scenes for the game since from launch.

Also please stop showing SP siege footage while SP sieges nothing but a messy cluster failure. It's just sad.

Apart from that, it's always good to see some videos and improvement updates. Keep it up

The Bannerlord experience, I guess... :lol: