Development question: Export-import.

Users who are viewing this thread

At what point of game development is the export import feature from warband going to be implemented into bannerlord?
The act of a gradual and looong progression of a single character (i.e. skills / perks / level / renown / honor etc. etc.) is very important for me, I'm not usually the type who likes to start fresh every run but rather gradually building on what I have already started and worked on.

E.g. Could be a option in the character creation screen when you choose the background story.

If you are refering to this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/16?tab=posts

It's not updated since 8 may and not working just look at the comment section to see all the reports from users.

Also I would like to see this feature in the base game.
Importing your character is possible with console but time consuming however it's a lot harder for companions especially if you have more than 1.
I have an other thread here :

It's not about the import/export feature development in the base game that may never come but rather a topic to share informations about a way to do it without waiting for a mod that will either crash on launch, be broken every few updates or introduce bugs in your save files.

The mod is working, I'm using it with 1.4.3 beta on a fresh game and not and old save.
The mod don't allow to import companions to other saves files.
You can for main character, also you can export and import companions from the same save files, but if you try to export a character from a save and import it to an other, you can't.

The mod don't allow to import companions to other saves files.
You can for main character, also you can export and import companions from the same save files, but if you try to export a character from a save and import it to an other, you can't.
Never used it for companions, just for player character.

Back
Top Bottom