Development after EA

Users who are viewing this thread

Qwezz

Sergeant at Arms
Many pepole on the forums have been guessing when the EA will end, with varying time periods, from 6 months to all the way to 3 years. This is of course due to the diffrent visions of what Bannerlord should look like at the end of EA. My question--Is EA the end of the line for Bannerlord development? I've been thinking it wouldn't be bad to realse the game in 6-7 months where it's in an "acceptable" state(no game breaking issues, all perks, EA promises delivered), and continue development after EA in a diffrent format of giving a major update once a couple of months(the feasts and diplomacy update,the bandits and mahunters update, etc.) to give the community all of what they excepted from bannerlord. That is of course if Taleworlds would prefer that kind of development format.

I think there will still be updates and balancing adjustments even after EA is over.
I can't remember when but Warband and VC both got updates and fixes fairly recently even.
They did some good stuff for the ps4 warband too, can't remember what but it maid me happy at the time.

Many pepole on the forums have been guessing when the EA will end, with varying time periods, from 6 months to all the way to 3 years. This is of course due to the diffrent visions of what Bannerlord should look like at the end of EA. My question--Is EA the end of the line for Bannerlord development? I've been thinking it wouldn't be bad to realse the game in 6-7 months where it's in an "acceptable" state(no game breaking issues, all perks, EA promises delivered), and continue development after EA in a diffrent format of giving a major update once a couple of months(the feasts and diplomacy update,the bandits and mahunters update, etc.) to give the community all of what they excepted from bannerlord. That is of course if Taleworlds would prefer that kind of development format.
Im pretty sure they have said that after full release (which they said would take about a year from ea release, said before we really knew how Covid would effect the world, so i think it might be postponed a bit because of that) I think a possible naval DLC was mentioned, but im not sure how oficial this is, i dont think they wanted to talk indept about future ideas before they actually had the game fully out, which i respect.

online game has major shortcomings and there are new features to be added. There are a lot of missing parts for the single player game (M. and B.W., W.F. and S., N.W., V.C.) and there are new features to be added. If they finish the game in this state, their reputation will deteriorate. They lose the advertising and fan support of their subsequent games. EA takes one year.

They´ll abandon the game I guess and start something "new".
giphy.webp

Here we go again with the conspiranoids

Seems like it because they probably ran out of mojo for this one lol and that some updates fix stuff but break something else in the process.
The reason he's saying that is because they left Warband and started working on Bannerlord, but if you start to think about it for like 2 seconds, it makes a LOT of sense that if you have a successful and stable game, but that it has very outdated graphics for the time it was released and very rudimentary tools for modders, you would start working on a updated sequel with a new engine ready to take the next step on what can be done, and that is a massive improvement graphically. Bannerlord is what Warband wanted to be but couldn't because a lack of money and resources, of course Bannerlord is still rudimentary and ****ty and even worse than Warband in a mechanics sense, but graphically, UI, and animation wise is a big ass improvement, so the base for an excellent game is there, and there is NO reason for them to move to something else, literally there is no reason, but hater conspiranoid needs his conspiracy I guess

The reason he's saying that is because they left Warband and started working on Bannerlord, but if you start to think about it for like 2 seconds, it makes a LOT of sense that if you have a successful and stable game, but that it has very outdated graphics for the time it was released and very rudimentary tools for modders, you would start working on a updated sequel with a new engine ready to take the next step on what can be done, and that is a massive improvement graphically. Bannerlord is what Warband wanted to be but couldn't because a lack of money and resources, of course Bannerlord is still rudimentary and ****ty and even worse than Warband in a mechanics sense, but graphically, UI, and animation wise is a big ass improvement, so the base for an excellent game is there, and there is NO reason for them to move to something else, literally there is no reason, but hater conspiranoid needs his conspiracy I guess
I mean like the announcement was 1 year after F&S and that didnt go too well.

I think you are brutally critical of taleworlds. I still see people running to keep their promises to us. I know it's not like it still is. But the light that made me love Warband is still there. I believe Bannerlord is a work that will be successful. Maybe you can't see it, but Taleworlds' competitors do. They imitate Bannerlord. The original will always prevail over its imitations. Because the innovative and idealistic spirit of the original cannot be copied. I will write this if I have an idea without giving up. I will criticize them if they have a mistake without giving up. I'll be around until Bannerlord is done.

Maybe you can't see it, but Taleworlds' competitors do.
Who are those competitors? I don´t know any game like Mount and Blade? That´s the problem I guess, talking about the SP part.

But I would be happy to try other games that are like Mount and Blade, can you tell me please about what games you´re talking?

Who are those competitors? I don´t know any game like Mount and Blade? That´s the problem I guess, talking about the SP part.

But I would be happy to try other games that are like Mount and Blade, can you tell me please about what games you´re talking?
God forgive me

www.pcgamer.com › start-your...
Web results
Start your 2020 with a Mount & Blade clone filled with anime sex dolls | PC Gamer

Best competitor just copy the text

God forgive me

www.pcgamer.com › start-your...
Web results
Start your 2020 with a Mount & Blade clone filled with anime sex dolls | PC Gamer

Best competitor just copy the text
OMG that game sounds hilarious.... LOL... But it also sounds like it is filled with bugs and has as many issues as Bannerlord. Guess they couldn't do it right either. Not to mention the anime sex robots look so out of place in their environment...LOL...

OMG that game sounds hilarious.... LOL... But it also sounds like it is filled with bugs and has as many issues as Bannerlord. Guess they couldn't do it right either. Not to mention the anime sex robots look so out of place in their environment...LOL...
Do not ask

Back
Top Bottom