Developers dont care about Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

If you pick a rabble unit in Captain mode with a perk called "conscript" instead of 5% damage taken it will give you 50% damage reduction.
You need literally 1 minute to fix this, here let me help you:
<Effect type="DamageTaken" value="-0.5" /> should be changed to -0.05

THIS IS CONTINUING FOR ONE YEAR ALREADY, ARE YOU
ARE YOU SERIOIUS????

Inappropriate language
The NA Siege servers still crash all this time later since release. So we cannot have a reliable MP community in NA other than CRPG
They should honestly be ashamed of themselves. Some of us (myself) have bought EVERY single M&B game over the years and have been waiting years for this game and it STILL DOESNT WORK RIGHT. I wish I could curse them off. Scum bags.

There have been small updates in thid week and EVERY SMALL UPDATE HAS BROKEN MORE AND MORE MULTIPLAYER. Currently any server uptime is about 10 minutes. This is total rubbish, I have never seen this kind of womiting against paying customers.

The MP servers for NA crash multiple times daily for years now. It's a joke the devs should be sued to be honest. This shouldn't fly. I am reporting them to steam at least for whatever its worth.

The MP servers for NA crash multiple times daily for years now. It's a joke the devs should be sued to be honest. This shouldn't fly. I am reporting them to steam at least for whatever its worth.
Every server over the world is crashing constantly because TaleWorlds has no idea how to fix multiplayer. TW server software is total joke, absolutely the worst piece of **** I have ever seen.

I log in and play 3 minutes and crash. Then I wait 30 minutes, log in, play 3 minutes and crash. Then I repeat that one more time and feel pretty stupid.
There will 100% not be any fixing MP patches in the future anymore for this game. TW is done with it.

I log in and play 3 minutes and crash. Then I wait 30 minutes, log in, play 3 minutes and crash. Then I repeat that one more time and feel pretty stupid.
There will 100% not be any fixing MP patches in the future anymore for this game. TW is done with it.
Today I played several siege games without a crash, propably about two hours. TDM matches were not so good, laggy, red "error" icon on screen frequently.

Just play cRPG with far less crashes. Developers do care about the mod.

Back
Top Bottom