Developer Diary

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus II

Knight
In this thread I'll be posting up what I'm currently developing for the mod.

It's basically here to show you what is being planned/worked on at any given time.

Tuesday, 6th May.

The mod is finally released! At the moment the next big task is the Version 1.1 patch to address a few of the issues in the mod that were missed. I'm currently playtesting the mod to look for more bugs, and awaiting reports from any players who happen to find errors/inconsistancies.

Monday, 12th May.

Version 1.1 of the mod is finished and uploaded. The reason that I released it without fix all of the issues presented was that I wanted a stable release for players,  while the remaining bugs that need ironing out are far from critical.

The next step is to fix the remaining bugs, most of which are very minor, and then release Version 1.2 of the mod. It should mark the final release of the mod, at least until a port to M&B Version 1.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new map and the general improvement to the gaming experience that I think it provides.

Monday, 14th July.

I've recently started work on porting the mod to M&B 0.960.

I won't be introducing many new features to the port. (as 0.960 is already feature-packed)

That being said, I will be including Mirathei's latest Formations/Tactical system code as well as Chel's Morale system. (As well as custom music...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom