Developer Blogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Joub suggested that we should make Dev. Blogs/Updates on what we are working on or what's going on. We usually post a finished model that eventually gets remade once Rgcotl decides he's not satisfied with it, but it's just now and again as to show that the mod is not dead. It's usually just a sample of what's being made and it's about the graphical part of the mod while the rest is just presented when someone inquires about it.
Now I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to do some occasional Blogs/Updates on more than a single model to show some insight on what is being worked on, why we take so much time and generally just to show that the mod is still being worked on. The rough plan would be to keep folks updated about mod-related stuff, nobody needs to know that I took a 5 hours nap because I didn't feel like sorting the resources again but the later info might be of interest with a short synthetic text and a few pics explaining the logic behind it. Not 50 pics of the same model from all angles, with alternated wireframes and layers just to pretend we've been productive, we'll write when there's something in progress that could be of interest.

Now's the part in which I inquire if it would be of interest to enough people as to justify the effort and if there are suggestions as for the content.

Seek n Destroy said:
...nobody needs to know that I took a 5 hours nap...
No wonder its taking so long.  :fruity:

I also agree that a dev blog would be a fantastic idea to keep people updated on progress and show that the mod is still at work.  :wink:

I think it's a good idea. It would also be interesting to see th progress of the development a bit detailed, unlike in many other mods. The way of "sharing the development" might also be positive for you, since the community could try to bring up suggestions or even tips.

Personally reading this I'm more "hyped"  than reading previews for Bannerlord! This is a wonderful surprise and you made my day! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom