Devblog ''Soon'' Perks

Users who are viewing this thread

I want the community's opinion about the latest devblog about the ''soon'' perks.
Even mentioning Perks in the title. If anything I think we're all alittle allergic to this.

Why name a devblog after something thats been soon for 6 months.

Its very generous towards.... themselves.
It wasn't very interesting to people who actively play the game and are well aware of the current updates and remaining issues.
I guess it's for people who aren't paying it now.
I'm not into scenes, wish they would get rid of some awful battle maps though.
The alt crosshairs is the most exciting thing.

Last edited:
I want the community's opinion about the latest devblog about the ''soon'' perks.
Even mentioning Perks in the title. If anything I think we're all alittle allergic to this.

Why name a devblog after something thats been soon for 6 months.

You want the devs to not say anything? They have finally given us what we wanted, a clear line of communication and a broad understanding of what they're doing.

We've cried, threatened, begged, screamed and more to get a shred of information of what they're working on. And now we have it, and its not enough for you.

You want them to just not name perks at all, ever again?

You want the devs to not say anything? They have finally given us what we wanted, a clear line of communication and a broad understanding of what they're doing.

We've cried, threatened, begged, screamed and more to get a shred of information of what they're working on. And now we have it, and its not enough for you.

You want them to just not name perks at all, ever again?
And please dont give me the "I just want them to fix it". We all want that.

Its very generous towards.... themselves.
It wasn't very interesting to people who actively play the game and are well aware of the current updates and remaining issues.
I guess it's for people who aren't paying it now.
I'm not into scenes, wish they would get rid of some awful battle maps though.
The alt crosshairs is the most exciting thing.
I agree to a degree.
Even to people who don't play like myself I won't boot up the game by a ''perks are soon done'' I thought the perks was fully implemented at day 1 of release only to discover to my horror after countless hours that it was not the case. I will start the game when either the perks are fully implemented or when private servers are released / or alternatively no combat delay.

Honestly I dont care about the perks. The whole system simply sucks. There are few perks that really make a change like crossbow on horse, but many dont even have an effect on the player and most companion related perks are chosen randomly. I like "doctors oath" for example, but most healer dont have it. So its nice to have them in the game but thats it.

Eh, just wait on it for now. I made the decision not to play until all the perks were put in, I check back every other week to see the progress. Once that website has 100% green for all perks I'll try it out again, so I'll see you all next year probably :smile:

I agree to a degree.
Even to people who don't play like myself I won't boot up the game by a ''perks are soon done'' I thought the perks was fully implemented at day 1 of release only to discover to my horror after countless hours that it was not the case. I will start the game when either the perks are fully implemented or when private servers are released / or alternatively no combat delay.

Then why even bother with this thread? Just start the game when they are fully implemented.

Absolutely nobody
LOL.

I was happy with the devblog and acknowledgement that the perks are being worked on and are a high priority at this time. They also showed bannerlordperks.com which I thought was a good shout out to all the effort that person put into making the site. The inclusion of perks, if anything, is an acknowledgement to all of us trying to gain visibility and traction on the perks, that the efforts are not in vain. Am I disappointed that the perks weren't working day 1 and no indication of this was given to the player? Yes... But we are where we are. At least now they are acknowledging that it is an issue and they are working on it. They indirectly also acknowledged the bugged perks, and recently at least one major bugged perk was fixed (mounted archery - Sagittarius in 1.5.3). It's a little better than where we were before, a small move in the right direction. I'll take some progress over no progress.

LOL.

I was happy with the devblog and acknowledgement that the perks are being worked on and are a high priority at this time. They also showed bannerlordperks.com which I thought was a good shout out to all the effort that person put into making the site. The inclusion of perks, if anything, is an acknowledgement to all of us trying to gain visibility and traction on the perks, that the efforts are not in vain. Am I disappointed that the perks weren't working day 1 and no indication of this was given to the player? Yes... But we are where we are. At least now they are acknowledging that it is an issue and they are working on it. They indirectly also acknowledged the bugged perks, and recently at least one major bugged perk was fixed (mounted archery - Sagittarius in 1.5.3). It's a little better than where we were before, a small move in the right direction. I'll take some progress over no progress.
Idk what this had to do with my post but valid, valid

Moders fixed everything in 2 days w u no working TW?
Where is the patch TW!?
Oh here it comes but there only bugfixes this should had been done months ago, go to hell TW!
Moding moding, moding toooools so moders can finaly fix you blody game!
W dis game isnt warband 2?
TW no talk to us...
TW talk to us but we not like it reeeeee!

Another "lets **** on the devs" type of thread.

Seriously I understand your criticism but every time I read this forum I see the same people complaining about the same s**t like you expect it being fixed overnight. Refund the game already with your 100s hours of played time.

Honestly I dont care about the perks. The whole system simply sucks. There are few perks that really make a change like crossbow on horse, but many dont even have an effect on the player and most companion related perks are chosen randomly. I like "doctors oath" for example, but most healer dont have it. So its nice to have them in the game but thats it.
Yeah The bow and riding perks are okay but the rest I want to send back to the kitchen and speak to the manager.
They're just not fun or useful and kinda seem to not get what a perk is supposed to be. Some do but then some skills it's like they just gave up and "you get even more damage there you go, next one, oh you get more damage ...um to da horse...next...damage to da head okay done"

I know it's not fallout but there should be more perks that let you do something different or fun you couldn't do before.

Back
Top Bottom