Devblog about modding

Users who are viewing this thread

Few weeks ago Callum said that they would answer questions from modding community, I don't know but maybe there were not enough question to fill that blog.

Few weeks ago Callum said that they would answer questions from modding community, I don't know but maybe there were not enough question to fill that blog.
He wrote somewhere that there were alot of questions and that they were trying to put them all together, and i can imagine its hard to actually get the devs to sit down and answer such a big amount of questions these days, i would think they are hard at work.

Chill out kids, they said they are continuing to work on the game remotely....and that they planned really well for this situation. They saw it coming... and they feel confident that the release date will not change at all.

Last edited:
Maybe they closed their offices because Callum has Corona virus! If he dies, we will never get a dev blog on modding!

j/k

All joking aside, my immune system is compromised. If I get the virus I most likely will never get to play Bannerlord.

Having said that, I am still salty about the dev blog. Dev blog when?

Back
Top Bottom