Dev Diary 23 December 2012 Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I report that post to moderators! Boo that! Boo!

Joking of course, but I totally get it. I can't count the number of times I've had to lay low from a game or working on a game so I can concentrate more on RL stuff. I'm on a semi-break myself too. I haven't even played the new version yet (2.55), to be honest, and I haven't really played Floris since the new WSE came out (played Native multiplayer though), because of the complex submod I was working on, the troop tree thing that I knew I eventually had to pour more time into.

Because of the fun we're having, we sometimes forget that a game is just a game, and its purpose should not be to take over our lives but just to add to it a little to get our minds off work, or for a change of atmosphere and pace. Just like other real life games where you might play basketball with your buddies on the weekend or hopscotch or some other game after school when we were kids.

I support your decision though, and barring any overpowering bugs in the upcoming version with all the major and awesome changes coming in, I think the Floris pack is pretty good for a final. We can just make unofficial submods when we wanna adjust something.

You guys do such a great job, anything more we can get out of ya would be good.    :mrgreen:      LOL, the Floris tee-shirt!  :lol:

Wish I could contribute more to this awesome mod, but alas, I'm locked in camp for the next two years.
The work thus far has been incredible, the amount of time poured into this from various modders is beyond counting.
The Wiki is also getting filled with massive amount of information so kudos to the Wiki authors.
So here's my sincere thank you to all you developers,writers and modders (for whatever it's worth) and have a happy holiday!

I just want to thank you for the countless hours I spent with the Mod Pack and hey, I am looking forward to the version you guys call "finished" :wink:

SirNitram said:
I just want to thank you for the countless hours I spent with the Mod Pack and hey, I am looking forward to the version you guys call "finished" :wink:

I don't think that kind of thing is possible.

Much thanks for the Dev Diary!

Back
Top Bottom