Dev console beta v.1.4.2. Command isn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Bongorfians

Recruit
I opened the dev console to use the complete active quest command but when i use it is says that not a command and then i use /help and there is nothing about quests in it. Was that command forgotten? or was it just removed for this patch?

Same here. Had bugged quest and wanted to just get rid of it. I hate when unfinished quests are shown in and not go away. Just a little bit of OCD about it.

I have the dev. Developer console mod. There you have to write campaign.complete_active_quest [Name of the quest]. If one spelling is wrong the console says that he can't find the quest

which quest is it?

I made a new Game for a test.

I took the quest "Family Feud" as an example

with Alt+ ^ i opened the console mod.

There i have writen campaign.complete_active_quest Family Feud

After i pressed Enter, the Console gave me a feedback

"Family Feud has been completed"

I didn´t get any reputation by that but thats ok.
If you have your questlog open and type the stuff in your console , the quest will still be in you questlog after the console says that it has been finished.
If you go back to the map and again to the questlog the quest has vanished.

which quest is it?

I made a new Game for a test.

I took the quest "Family Feud" as an example

with Alt+ ^ i opened the console mod.

There i have writen campaign.complete_active_quest Family Feud

After i pressed Enter, the Console gave me a feedback

"Family Feud has been completed"

I didn´t get any reputation by that but thats ok.
If you have your questlog open and type the stuff in your console , the quest will still be in you questlog after the console says that it has been finished.
If you go back to the map and again to the questlog the quest has vanished.
What version are you playing?

Because that command isn't available for me either. And isn't that mod obsolet because you have now by default access to the console?

Ok i load the game without the developer console mod and i cant no longer complete an active quest because the command after campaign.______ is missing. So i think that if you doesnt have the developer console mod you cant complete buggy quests with it.

When i have the mod active and i write campaign.complete_..... than the drop down menue shows the command "campaign.complete_active_quest.

If i start without the console mod it shows nothing so i think that Talesworld hasnt been implementet the feature of completing a quest via the console

Last edited:
Ok i load the game without the developer console mod and i cant no longer complete an active quest because the command after campaign.______ is missing. So i think that if you doesnt have the developer console mod you cant complete buggy quests with it.

When i have the mod active and i write campaign.complete_..... than the drop down menue shows the command "campaign.complete_active_quest.

If i start without the console mod it shows nothing so i think that Talesworld hasnt been implementet the feature of completing a quest via the console
Ah ok ty i was just trying to complete the beginning quest

How do you play with the MOD? When I try to launch it it just crashes

Sry for this question i have no answer.
I play the game only with a banner colour mod and the developer console mod. Because of this, i have seen that the game crashes alot when you have to many different mods active.

But if you play vanilla with only the dev console mod and the game crashes i cant help, because i dont know why.

Back
Top Bottom