Dev Blog 3: Prophesy of Pendor 3.8 -1/15/17- CHANGELOG ADDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help Gorvex and Hobo, I was trying Perisno for a while as I was sick of the ai dismounting and the melee polearm ai fail, but I can't get into it like PoP so i'm back :smile:

Probably not. Most pictures will b uploaded to ModdB if new ones pop up. But since release is close in time, we just want to get it wrapped up and ready to go.

Lel :lol: I just thought, Hey i love PoP and i will take a look again at the DEV Blogs. AND there are even more awesome Pics!! THX I just came in my pants. :oops:
Thx for the internet sex-y feelings :smile:))

Edit: GJ

You can expect a release date (the date only) for 3.8 sometime in the near future. We are discussing any last minute tweaks / fixes / additions. Stay tuned some time this week for an announcement.

Thanks for waiting patiently everyone.

Hi,

Nearly 6 years since I last shown up here. And what do I see ? An ever booming PoP  :party:

Guys - thanks to you, M&B still is the latest game I acquired.

So , let me simply express my gratitude and respect for all your work here.

Got now to play some current version session in order to be battleready for 3.8 (me 2 Hander Backhand Slash not the same as it used to be and my eyes need to adap again to the speed of hunting down all those culprits by lance and bow  :ohdear: )

Thank you, thank you

Ermine

ermine said:
Hi,

Nearly 6 years since I last shown up here. And what do I see ? An ever booming PoP  :party:

Guys - thanks to you, M&B still is the latest game I acquired.

So , let me simply express my gratitude and respect for all your work here.

Got now to play some current version session in order to be battleready for 3.8 (me 2 Hander Backhand Slash not the same as it used to be and my eyes need to adap again to the speed of hunting down all those culprits by lance and bow  :ohdear: )

Thank you, thank you

Ermine
Welcome back.

MitchyMatt said:
You can expect a release date (the date only) for 3.8 sometime in the near future. We are discussing any last minute tweaks / fixes / additions. Stay tuned some time this week for an announcement.

+1
Holly Shiiiiit !! An i have off from work next week :smile:
Love ya

HooTmAn said:
MitchyMatt said:

+1
Holly Shiiiiit !! An i have of from work next week :smile:
Love ya
Lucky you!

MitchyMatt said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, I'm glad I kept waiting for the last weeks (before going too far with the game)

Is that true that in 3.8 defenders will have more arrows and bolts. Do you think now a better strategy will be rushing inside, instead of using archers strategy? So now u need to bring more strong melee units to get in fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom