Dev Blog 3: Prophesy of Pendor 3.8 -1/15/17- CHANGELOG ADDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG UPLOAD FASTER! CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!  :party:

Ok now that thats out of my system, legit question time. I know there were alot of reworked items, and ss's of like the winged helmets for example. I vaguely remember someone somewhere saying something about an item cap limit, (may have been mitchy, may not have been, i may be just making it up) BUT, how many new items have been added? And will their be a cap for the CKO "merchant" for different color variations of the same thing? I know the release is close but this has been buggin the hell outa me for a while now so figured id ask.

Regardless you guys have done just an amazing job, and i have confidence saying that even before playing it.

"The. beta version of pendor 3.8 is be uploading?"

Within 72 hours or so..maybe more.. still a few things to tidy up and make sure everything is in order. 

To be clear here.. I just am adding comments to this release and supporting it. 

MitchyMatt is the team lead for this development cycle and the final decisions are his.  He is working closely with Snouz who is doing the coding and artwork.  K0nrad is providing MASSIVE art updates and we have a small team of folks who are providing lore and making sure the quality is high. 

saxondragon said:
"The. beta version of pendor 3.8 is be uploading?"

Within 72 hours or so..maybe more.. still a few things to tidy up and make sure everything is in order. 

To be clear here.. I just am adding comments to this release and supporting it. 

MitchyMatt is the team lead for this development cycle and the final decisions are his.  He is working closely with Snouz who is doing the coding and artwork.  K0nrad is providing MASSIVE art updates and we have a small team of folks who are providing lore and making sure the quality is high.
thanks for your reply……I will keep waiting patiently.
it's time to have a. sleep to meヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~

Having just finished a session of 3.7063 and re-reading the changelog for 3.8, I noticed this:

SOUNDS
-New female grunts

:?: Am I correct in interpreting this as changing those gawd-awful "default battle screams" from female "main characters"? :?:
If so:  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If not, I sure wish there were some way to stop those.  :dead:

Anyway, impatiently waiting for the update. But, as I always say, take your time and update when you're happy with the update!

OldGreyBeard said:
Having just finished a session of 3.7063 and re-reading the changelog for 3.8, I noticed this:

SOUNDS
-New female grunts

:?: Am I correct in interpreting this as changing those gawd-awful "default battle screams" from female "main characters"? :?:

Anyway, impatiently waiting for the update. But, as I always say, take your time and update when you're happy with the update!

Yes, they have been changed.  I always hesitated to remove those as Fawzia recorded them.  But, they are modified now and sound excellent.  I feel that you will be pleased.

saxondragon said:
OldGreyBeard said:

SOUNDS
-New female grunts

Yes, they have been changed.  I always hesitated to remove those as Fawzia recorded them.  But, they are modified now and sound excellent.  I feel that you will be pleased.

I didn't realize that Fawzia recorded them. :oops: I appreciate your hesitation to remove them, and feel a more than a little sad that I characterized them so badly. :oops: I hope you've kept her voice everywhere else to honor her memory. She was a great person, and a true help to the atmosphere of Pendor.

saxondragon said:
Oh come on...another 72 hours of my life...

OldGreyBeard said:
saxondragon said:
OldGreyBeard said:

SOUNDS
-New female grunts

I didn't realize that Fawzia recorded them. :oops: I appreciate your hesitation to remove them, and feel a more than a little sad that I characterized them so badly. :oops: I hope you've kept her voice everywhere else to honor her memory. She was a great person, and a true help to the atmosphere of Pendor.
Oh yes, she is there in many ways.  Kaverra is in her image.  Althea's intro is her voice as is many of the voices in the taverns. Thank you for sharing that. :smile:

I started playing PoP 3 years ago, and since then this is the best game [yes, for me it's more than a mod] I ever played. Really eager for the next update :] You guys are really, really amazing.
p.s.
I always wondered, since I started playing, who was the owner of the amazing woman voice from the beggining of the game. Then seeing these last posts from SD I coudn't help but to google ''fawzia pendor", and the first link is the letter-tribute. Oh my, I didn't know anything about that :/ and, guess what, my favourite companion have always been Kaverra and her man-opener weapon xD
Thank you all dev team, and a late-thanks to you Fawzia, wherever you are :] This game means a lot to me.

I have to say I'm relieved It's not online now, I would have probably played it till 2 in the morning. And tomorrow at work:  :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom