Dev Blog 27/06/2019

roy1012

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Viking-AllFather said:
For the creators of Bannerlord
Just take your time and relase it when you guys feel it that is ready.
I would rather play one complete game with cool features than unfinished game...
This has never been said before. Thank you for your insight, they defintely read this threat and take Viking - allfathers opinion into account!
 

Ujwarius

Recruit
Best answers
0
[SOTR] Roy said:
Viking-AllFather said:
For the creators of Bannerlord
Just take your time and relase it when you guys feel it that is ready.
I would rather play one complete game with cool features than unfinished game...
This has never been said before. Thank you for your insight, they defintely read this threat and take Viking - allfathers opinion into account!
Of course they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhhlmz6gik
 

roy1012

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Viking-AllFather said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Viking-AllFather said:
For the creators of Bannerlord
Just take your time and relase it when you guys feel it that is ready.
I would rather play one complete game with cool features than unfinished game...
This has never been said before. Thank you for your insight, they defintely read this threat and take Viking - allfathers opinion into account!
Of course they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhhlmz6gik
Sure thing buddy. Keep telling yourself that.
 

Noudelle

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
[SOTR] Roy said:
Viking-AllFather said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Viking-AllFather said:
For the creators of Bannerlord
Just take your time and relase it when you guys feel it that is ready.
I would rather play one complete game with cool features than unfinished game...
This has never been said before. Thank you for your insight, they defintely read this threat and take Viking - allfathers opinion into account!
Of course they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhhlmz6gik
Sure thing buddy. Keep telling yourself that.
Why the hostility?
 

Ujwarius

Recruit
Best answers
0
Noudelle said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Viking-AllFather said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Viking-AllFather said:
For the creators of Bannerlord
Just take your time and relase it when you guys feel it that is ready.
I would rather play one complete game with cool features than unfinished game...
This has never been said before. Thank you for your insight, they defintely read this threat and take Viking - allfathers opinion into account!
Of course they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhhlmz6gik
Sure thing buddy. Keep telling yourself that.
Why the hostility?
Its actualy true and yes we will wait more,but i think we will get an incredible game.....
 

MooseOnSteroids

Recruit
Best answers
0
:cry:

Sad wasn't invited. But delighted to know this is the stage the game is in. One step closer.

I've bought all of your games. LOVE M&B. Anxiously waiting to play!

:grin:
 

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Hardly anybody was invited to be fair. We can't be sad over something we never had a chance for anyway.
 

KucukEniste

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
I' sure kentucky got one. That why we can't see Jacop in the forum complaining about influence or other "myths" :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
 

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Lets start the rumors of whenever someone becomes less active on forums, theyre playing Bannerlord without us  :evil:
 

KucukEniste

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
vicwiz007 said:
Lets start the rumors of whenever someone becomes less active on forums, theyre playing Bannerlord without us  :evil:
Why rumors? Lets make list of beta players!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 

Yaga

Tree expert
Squire
Best answers
0
Terco_Viejo said:
Count Delinard said:
Yaga said:
On the contrary. I was glad that this tree somehow looks like a tree and the fact that it is big is just as good.
Whoever modelled that tree, know you have Yaga's seal of approval.



:lol:
And it's a very exclusive group who have that badge... :lol:

For real worthy people - an exclusive badge!!!  :lol:
Ah, my friends, I have not been here for so long. A lot of problems fell on me again ...
I wish you all was well !!!