Dev Blog 18/07/19

Looter

Sergeant Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
The Meddling Monk said:
Dest45 said:
Roccoflipside said:
From the way they described it, there seems to be a"deathbed will" kind of system were in you are allowed o select your successor jut before your character dies, most likely meaning there will be no wars of succession. However, I could definitely see a mod doin this, which I think would be really cool.
Callum just said he was sick! Not on his deathbed. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Who would he choose as his successor though? Personally, I'd recommenced Terco  :fruity:
And so the Open Beta Test for the Heir Succession System has gone online.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Sergeant Knight
Best answers
The Meddling Monk said:
Who would he choose as his successor though? Personally, I'd recommenced Terco  :fruity:
Oh, my God, no. I don't think I'm prepared enough to face that hell.  :lol:

FBohler

Knight
WBNWWF&S
Best answers
Looter said:
The Meddling Monk said:
Dest45 said:
Roccoflipside said:
From the way they described it, there seems to be a"deathbed will" kind of system were in you are allowed o select your successor jut before your character dies, most likely meaning there will be no wars of succession. However, I could definitely see a mod doin this, which I think would be really cool.
Callum just said he was sick! Not on his deathbed. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
And so the Open Beta Test for the Heir Succession System has gone online.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Azhael

Veteran
Best answers
I really dislike the idea of not having personal renown. It kills indivduality, which is something I very much like in the game. The idea of being distinguished as a powerful lord or noble is thrilling, so I'm really hoping they include personal renown as well as clan renown. Please!!

FBohler

Knight
WBNWWF&S
Best answers
As a clan leader I think the clan renown is focused on you.

I like the design philosophy regarding diplomacy.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Everything depends on the complexity in "advanced diplomacy", however it would be interesting to have options for clan grouping. If it is possible to coalition-alliance (faction + fatcion [plausible]), why not clan + clan, simulating the Greek fratrias?

*Edit: Greek fratrias= Phratry

Sectovik

Recruit
Best answers
Great blog, really can’t wait for this game. Keep it up. Also I’m exited for the death feature. :party: :party: :party:

FBohler

Knight
WBNWWF&S
Best answers
Terco_Viejo said:
Everything depends on the complexity in "advanced diplomacy", however it would be interesting to have options for clan grouping. If it is possible to coalition-alliance (faction + fatcion [plausible]), why not clan + clan, simulating the Greek fratrias?

*Edit: Greek fratrias= Phratry
I think they're trying to make the rest of the game as good as the combat, which is simple to understand but full of possibilities.