Dev Blog 17/01/20

Currently viewing this thread:

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Yeah, Arda said that on discord, don't know about Callum.
Remove this before Terco finds out there's no hope for advanced diplomacy this week! We will be getting GIST info 😁
:lol: Noooo they wouldnt dare make a blog about this. Surely not! Surely...?

D-12

Recruit
Best answers
Need the blog! We're so close to March, I can already smell the fresh produce of the harvesting season.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
This is probably why it is late. Also why MArda and Callum have been inactive lately.
Reddit post by MArda
Sounds like a reasonable explanation as to why, they're probably also busy with EA, which makes sense as it's only two months away. Hopefully the next post will be about single player as it's needed before EA (so we know what to expect).

What content are people hoping for in the next development blog?

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
That event ended 3 days ago.
True, although EA is around the corner, not only that but if they've been preparing for that event, it would probably take longer than 3 days to create a devblog (if we were to include the process in collecting data, deciding what to release, busy with other work etc.). Patience is always key. On another note, what devblog are you hoping for?

vicwiz007

D
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Sounds like a reasonable explanation as to why, they're probably also busy with EA, which makes sense as it's only two months away. Hopefully the next post will be about single player as it's needed before EA (so we know what to expect).

Yeah, it's true. I would like the blogs to start detailing what will/won't actually be in the game when we get our hands on it, and go into detail about those things. Obviously some may be subject to change even being as close as we are (barring any delay) but I would hope that they're confident in most of the details by now.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Master Knight
Best answers

Please, @Callum , I want some more info. Could I have some advanced diplomacy info, or some crumbs from some SP mechanic we don't know about yet?

argon45

Baron
Best answers
Well, if I know TW, they will probably going to do something like this: "Hey Calradians. As you know, we attended GİST 2020 last week, so in this blog we will show you about what we done there"

Lord Claus

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Yes, just not this week. I am sorry for the lack of a blog the past few weeks, I got a little sidetracked working on the forum transition, but we will be doing more of them soon enough!
Looks like there won't be one.