Dev Blog 12/04/18

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml][IMG]https://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_35_taleworldswebsite.jpg[/IMG] If you have been following these weekly updates for some time now, you will know that our aim for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord isn’t just to provide players with bigger, more epic battles, but also to refine existing mechanics from the series and add small details to the game to make it feel more believable and immersive. In this week’s blog, we want to show you another example of how we try to pay close attention to small details by introducing you to a feature which probably won’t catch your eye immediately while playing, but is something which we feel adds to the overall visual fidelity of the game. [/parsehtml]Read more at: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/55

Crowcorrector said:
Karkurdu said:
Hold on fellas THEY ARE GOING TO REVEAL THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!

It's 01.04.2019

Huh? We know the release date? Also its def getting later, its almost 2pm here. Never been this late before.

It being this late leads me to believe its due to all the substance and screenshots and videos in the upcoming blog  :iamamoron:

But then again, its been getting later, and the past few blogs have had the least amount of substance out of all of them

Dethikus said:
Crowcorrector said:
Karkurdu said:

It's 01.04.2019

Huh? We know the release date? Also its def getting later, its almost 2pm here. Never been this late before.

It being this late leads me to believe its due to all the substance and screenshots and videos in the upcoming blog  :iamamoron:

But then again, its been getting later, and the past few blogs have had the least amount of substance out of all of them

It's 9 PM here bro. Be a little bit grateful.

Dethikus said:
Crowcorrector said:
Karkurdu said:

It's 01.04.2019

Yeah release date  is 1st of April 2019, unconfirmed leak from the TW's PR Gulag

Crowcorrector said:
Dethikus said:
Crowcorrector said:
Karkurdu said:

It's 01.04.2019

Yeah release date  is 1st of April 2019, unconfirmed leak from the TW's PR Gulag

The problem about delaying of developer blog is that it also builds up hype for ppl and once it turns to be a regular one ppl feel even worse.

Crowcorrector said:

I was about to say you said jan 4th, but you euros switch it around, and i now get the joke  :meh:

They released the last Dev Blog at 06:26:26 on 12/04/18.

As you can see with the repetition of the 62 number scheme, along with the doubling of the last digit in the date, this was a planned Illuminati occurrence. Some basic math shows us that 12+04 = 16, and 16-18 = -2. Taleworlds is clearly asking us to negate the 2 from their posted time, which leaves you with 6:6:6. As we all know, this is the sign of Satan, the mascot for the Illuminati, and leads me to believe the game, along with it's devs, have sold their souls to the devil for an indefinite release date.

Please screenshot this post, and in the case that I disappear, you will be the ones to carry on this message.

Psyclops said:
They released the last Dev Blog at 06:26:26 on 12/04/18.

As you can see with the repetition of the 62 number scheme, along with the doubling of the last digit in the date, this was a planned Illuminati occurrence. Some basic math shows us that 12+04 = 16, and 16-18 = -2. Taleworlds is clearly asking us to negate the 2 from their posted time, which leaves you with 6:6:6. As we all know, this is the sign of Satan, the mascot for the Illuminati, and leads me to believe the game, along with it's devs, have sold their souls to the devil for an indefinite release date.

Please screenshot this post, and in the case that I disappear, you will be the ones to carry on this message.
Creepy

Dethikus said:
Crowcorrector said:

I was about to say you said jan 4th, but you euros switch it around, and i now get the joke  :meh:

Actually you muricans are the only ones displaying dates with month before day in the world :p

Back
Top Bottom