Dev Blog 12/04/18

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml][IMG]https://www.taleworlds.com/Images/News/blog_post_35_taleworldswebsite.jpg[/IMG] If you have been following these weekly updates for some time now, you will know that our aim for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord isn’t just to provide players with bigger, more epic battles, but also to refine existing mechanics from the series and add small details to the game to make it feel more believable and immersive. In this week’s blog, we want to show you another example of how we try to pay close attention to small details by introducing you to a feature which probably won’t catch your eye immediately while playing, but is something which we feel adds to the overall visual fidelity of the game. [/parsehtml]Read more at: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/55

Rungsted93 said:
Sorry I have to be that guy but what honestly happened? Didn't we at some point get told a 2016 release was planned? Now I understand that there can be delays but 2 years and we still know nothing...
And honestly I don't mind the delay at this point, it's done when it's done I get it :smile: But i'm just curios as to what happened and why the delay has been so vast. Like did you decide to add some new features or?
I'm afraid that they had to start everything from scratch for some reason and there will be more delay

Dazzer said:
Rackie said:
Dazzer said:
Interesting, I'm really curious in the way recruitment will work though. Any chance we will get a devblog about that sometime too?
Maybe it was already covered somewhere, but I haven't noticed

Really? You know nothing? I mean, we havent got much detail, but there is a really old blog about it(and other things), and also a video.
Basically, you can recruit troops from other lords, given that you are in their faction and have good relation
Yeah I havent read those old blogs. Do you have a link to the blog by chance?

Do I look like some kind of an errand boy to you?
To lazy to search it up ya'self, eh?

Anyways, this is basically it
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/17

I may have given you some false info, if thats the case, dont get mad :smile:

NPC99 said:
0woGe.jpg

It's Buzz Lightyear with a 1960s police beacon on his head.

xLeSZcZx said:
what if I want to carry 4 shields

they go to the pocket dimension where you keep all the stuff on your inventory, ready to be summoned with the magic word at any time.

or you could put 4 shield on your back. I am sure that will not look silly at all  :grin:

bladeex said:
I'm afraid that they had to start everything from scratch for some reason and there will be more delay

Could someone explain/elaborate?

I played M&B 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. Now, I can see that people get angry, but no one seem to know the reasons why there has been a delay.
I'd like to understand what the rumors are.

Lord Samuel said:
bladeex said:

I played M&B 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. Now, I can see that people get angry, but no one seem to know the reasons why there has been a delay.

There are no rumours per se but Taleworlds hinted back in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember now) that the game would be in player's hands in some shape or form. That obviously did not happen, and the fact that in 2018 we still know nothing about the release date makes some people speculate about what might have happened.

It's nice to see that you're paying so much attention to detail. It's the little things like this that make the world more immersive.

P.S. Callum, when can we expect that blog about the campaign map?

Yabloko said:
Lord Samuel said:
bladeex said:

There are no rumours per se but Taleworlds hinted back in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember now) that the game would be in player's hands in some shape or form. That obviously did not happen, and the fact that in 2018 we still know nothing about the release date makes some people speculate about what might have happened.

Actually Armagan Yavuz stated multiple times (in Turkish) in last year that the game is almost finished and they are planning to release the game in this year.

He's been saying "it's almost finished srsly guys" for a while now, but I'm going to need a source to at least google translate for Armagan saying its being released this year.

The Meddling Monk said:
It's nice to see that you're paying so much attention to detail. It's the little things like this that make the world more immersive.

They are probably saving the gooddies for E3. But I wouldn't bet my money on it.

Karkurdu said:
Yabloko said:
Lord Samuel said:
bladeex said:

Actually Armagan Yavuz stated multiple times (in Turkish) in last year that the game is almost finished and they are planning to release the game in this year.

Source? Give us something, as this is just empty words without evidence.

Karkurdu said:
The Meddling Monk said:

They are probably saving the gooddies for E3. But I wouldn't bet my money on it.

They aren't going to E3

TheVenatoS said:
Karkurdu said:
Yabloko said:
Lord Samuel said:
bladeex said:

Source? Give us something, as this is just empty words without evidence.

Couldn't find the video right now. Have no reason to make things up. He probably said that to avoid the guy who asked that question.

TheVenatoS said:
Karkurdu said:
The Meddling Monk said:

They aren't going to E3

For certain?

Karkurdu said:
TheVenatoS said:
Karkurdu said:
The Meddling Monk said:

They aren't going to E3

For certain?

https://mp1630k065.mapyourshow.com/7_0/alphalist.cfm?alpha=T

Go ahead. Look for the word "Taleworlds". You won't find any.

There are no rumours per se but Taleworlds hinted back in 2016 or 2017 (can't remember now)
2016... 2016... anyshapeorform announced basicaly two years ago. I wonder what they expected the game to look like if it was so far away from completion :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom